Reviews for A Horse of A Different Color
archy12 chapter 21 . 4/7
Oh no, he didn't. Now there will be blood on the dance floor.
Why do people do such stupid things? Sigh. When Bella had clearly stated her feelings...Really!
archy12 chapter 20 . 4/7
Good they had 'the talk' and are clear on what they want!
archy12 chapter 19 . 4/7
Hmm, can it really be that easy? Or will there be some interruption?
So, there's just the mystery of who has been spreading rumors, right? Maybe at Alexa's party?
archy12 chapter 18 . 4/7
Yeah, I got the reference. :)
archy12 chapter 17 . 4/7
Like Edward said earlier, they were only freshmen then. How mature people are at that age? Though why Tanya made it Edward's fault if she didn't care for Jake I don't understand. What was she scared of?
Anyway, Bella knows now.
archy12 chapter 16 . 4/7
Jasper is seriously being horrible, and not just a horrible friend. It's okay if he is worried about Alice, but taking Edward's keys is going too far.
archy12 chapter 15 . 4/7
Sigh. Finally things are turning around for them.
Hope Rosalie and Em get together soon!
Good that Bella clarified everything to Alice. Now they will be on their guard but able to discover what Alexa is up to.
archy12 chapter 14 . 4/7
Wow, heavy making-out. I hope Bella's ribs don't play spoilsport! Though I am sure Edward will stop at some point anyway.
archy12 chapter 13 . 4/7
That is so sad about Alice. But perhaps Bella can look after her a bit at school, have her back? That will alleviate Edward's worry too.
I really like her. She has so much spunk!
Taking it slow is good. They really do need to talk and know each-other, so as to avoid future misunderstandings.
archy12 chapter 12 . 4/7
What a lot of high school drama going on! Poor Bella is beyond her wits as to what is happening. It is clear though that Alexa wants to put down Tanya in some way.
archy12 chapter 11 . 4/7
Wow, that was very welcome,of course. :)
Bless Bella and wandering hands!
archy12 chapter 10 . 4/6
Loved the information about horses and races. They are my favorite animal!
Good thing Bella made it clear to Edward that Jake is not her boyfriend. Now I hope she makes it clear to Jake too!
Please, don't let them compete for Bella's affections too. I don't want anybody's heart breaking.
archy12 chapter 9 . 4/6
So Bella will watch Edward contesting. Let's hope it doesn't lead to any more embarrassing moments!
archy12 chapter 8 . 4/6
Oh dear, what a scene Esme must have witnessed!
Edward thought Bella had become brainless because she dressed different? What nonsense! how can he be so judgemental?
Ugh, unfortunate timing there.
disrae chapter 17 . 4/6
This is such a great story! You've really captured the feel of high school, and being young. Brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing this story with us!