Reviews for A Horse of A Different Color
Murfdizzle chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
Love this story! Just started reading it less than 24 hours ago... it's awesome! Please tell me you haven't given up on writing this story?! I need to know what happens next! Please update soon!
twilightgirl1989 chapter 21 . 10/28/2016
This story is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens. Are you planning on continuing this story? I sure do hope so it is great!
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
Ack, now I'm at the end . . . and argh, I can't believe you've left it here. (Apparently I've already left a review for chapter 21, so I'm leaving one for chapter 20.)

It's been a fun, enjoyable read so far. I liked getting to see the horses. Rose and Emmett, lol. Priceless.

But now I'm worried about Tanya, and what Edward's feeling because Jake (that turd), is kissing Bella. He just doesn't give up, does he?
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
I'm really liking Jake in this story.

(OMG, I should be hung!)
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Aw, poo. Edward just saw that Bella's going to Homecoming with Jake.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
OMG, Rachel, you perv! Hahahhaahahaha!
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Hey, Jake's pretty cool, Rachel. I love how he handled nympho Rose here. And Bella, too.

I know I've read this one before, but I'm loving it again this time. So much fun!
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
I'm having fun reading this one again. I can tell you had a blast while writing it, too. I'm smiling like a loon. The belt getting attached to Tyler? 'Bout peed my panties laughing.

I just Googled Smithsburg High School and the town of Smithsburg. It looks wonderful. Must be cold as the North Pole in winter, though.
LESLIE E chapter 21 . 2/11/2016
What happened to the rest of this story ? I really liked it !
Roseasweet chapter 21 . 1/9/2016
Come back please!
KeikiBelle chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
I am really enjoying your story! The waxing was hilarious!

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
I don't know how I feel about this overall. At first, I loved it and was really excited by the plot. Then, the make-over happened and I felt really unseasy by it all and considered giving up but then it started to get great again but then I noticed you hadn't updated in ages and looked at the reviews and saw that Jake kissed Bella. So then I was just rolling my eyes and skipped from chapter 15-21. I also don't understand Bella, she's funny but then she needs to get a grip? Edward also -_-. I will still keep this in my favourites but I guess I'm just confused with it
FAXalltheway chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Hey... missing your updates...
yagalinus0420 chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
Oh shit...Edward is gonna flip his shit! Please tell me an update is on the way! I really hope Assward doesn't show up...unless it's toward Jake!
miranda04 chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
Oh, now I've reached the end (so far). I noticed the last update was in March. Any updates planned?

Sorry I haven't reviewed more. I just kept on wanting to read!