Reviews for God and Girl
I like it
Atz chapter 18 . 3/11
I really enjoyed reading your story. I like how their relationship progressed. Looking forward to reading your sequel!
You're a talented writer! I enjoyed every word. Certainly did give me butterflies. :) Good job!
yuuki-chan chapter 19 . 1/10
Your last post was last year in july!
What is taking you so long!
I want to read nore of this!
I loved it!
But maybe you got bored and dont want to write it
Anymore?
yuuki-chan chapter 19 . 1/9
OMG I loved your fan fiction
Its the best out of all of them i have read.
I wish you could hurry up and finish the sequel
But no need to rush!
Its just that you hot ne so addicted to it
Thanx for writing it
yuuki-chan
yuuki-chan chapter 19 . 1/9
WHEN WILL IT BE POSTED?
Renae chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
HOLY SHIIIIITTTT this was amazinggggg! At first I thought it would just be like a cute little love story added on, but it actually has an incredible plot and storyline. Where did you come up with the ideas for this? Soo many feelings of moi! I loved this fanfiction so much one of my favorites to be honest! Please write the sequel soon!
SeleniumX chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
You're really a bad, a very bad b*** I was so happy to read Chapter 19! A very good story and I'm looking forward to the rest!
yorushihe chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Cute story! :)
I enjoyed reading this very much! Hiyori and Yato are just so cute together lol!
Hanna.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
HUR HUR HUR DURR *plop*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Eheh hehehebeheheh
trinitylapis chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
*dies because Yatori fluff*
KoibitoAnime chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
I love love loved it! I just starting watching Noragami but with only 12 episodes out I needed more Yato/Hiyori and this was definitely perfect! I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
orrrr they couldve killed hiyori, turned her into a wandering soul, and yato couldve made her into his second regalia before she drifted into the Far Shore- but ya know, just theory.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
but... but i thought that jersey was gross and sweaty
""