Reviews for God and Girl
I LOVE your story so much! It's very interesting and creative. I encourage you to keep writing more stories and show the world the skill u have in writing stories
Hima chapter 19 . 10/11
Nice I liked your fanfic and the sudden "pregnant " news. Well done
wrtrysbl chapter 18 . 6/25
God and Girl was the first Noragami fanfiction that I have ever read and I must say, I'm torn between saying if I loved it or it's a so-so story. The one point in the story that I disliked was its pace. It was too fast.

I'm sorry if I have offended you, but I'm just stating constructive criticism. The building up of events was lacking. Maybe it was intentional and it's really your writing style, and I don't have the right to say that you must change it, considering this was also written three years ago.

However... The fluff between Yato and Hiyori was so adorable! It was on point. They were not out of character, and I can totally imagine them having their conversation using the dialogues that you wrote.

Looking forward to your future stories!
Anonymous Person chapter 14 . 6/5
Seriously, that "right?" at the end was a killer.
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 6/5
So, was it your intention to make it seem as though Tenjin was just watching a show?
Good story, 7/10. I ship Yatori, but I just can't imagine Yato and Hiyori ever having a child together.
It makes me go SQUEEEEE and it makes me happy and depressed at the same time cuz I wish my life was like hers you know?
ARandomTroller chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Why doesnt Yato just ask how he can turn Hiyori human?
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
this is a notice!
Just letting you know that I've transfered this fic from my subscribe list to the favorite one~! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
kori kaoru himura chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
Cute story
Alia chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
I loved the story TT

But I kept thinking of Hiyori feelings... you know...not able to talk to her family and friends :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Yato have no last name ass you spoil the story fool
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
THIS STORY WAS ADORABLE!
Princess Miele chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I just happen to read your fanfiction.. It was really lovely! Can't wait for the sequel! *-* Hope it's a girl Or even better, hope they're having twins, both a girl and a boy!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2015