Reviews for God and Girl
joceybear chapter 18 . 6/16
WHAT THATS THE END WHAT NO WRITE A SEQUEL

also i died at "you sweaty bastard"

and sry for sending these annoying nonconstructive reviews
joceybear chapter 17 . 6/16
NOOOO her family and friendsss
joceybear chapter 16 . 6/16
im listening to sad music while reading this and it makes me feel like something bads gonna happen and this isnt gonna end well...
plz plz plz let this work out
WhHHYYYYyYY great story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
I LOVE your story so much! It's very interesting and creative. I encourage you to keep writing more stories and show the world the skill u have in writing stories
Hima chapter 19 . 10/11/2017
Nice I liked your fanfic and the sudden "pregnant " news. Well done
wrtrysabel chapter 18 . 6/25/2017
God and Girl was the first Noragami fanfiction that I have ever read and I must say, I'm torn between saying if I loved it or it's a so-so story. The one point in the story that I disliked was its pace. It was too fast.

I'm sorry if I have offended you, but I'm just stating constructive criticism. The building up of events was lacking. Maybe it was intentional and it's really your writing style, and I don't have the right to say that you must change it, considering this was also written three years ago.

However... The fluff between Yato and Hiyori was so adorable! It was on point. They were not out of character, and I can totally imagine them having their conversation using the dialogues that you wrote.

Looking forward to your future stories!
Anonymous Person chapter 14 . 6/5/2017
Seriously, that "right?" at the end was a killer.
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 6/5/2017
So, was it your intention to make it seem as though Tenjin was just watching a show?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/10/2017
Good story, 7/10. I ship Yatori, but I just can't imagine Yato and Hiyori ever having a child together.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
It makes me go SQUEEEEE and it makes me happy and depressed at the same time cuz I wish my life was like hers you know?
ARandomTroller chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Why doesnt Yato just ask how he can turn Hiyori human?
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
this is a notice!
Just letting you know that I've transfered this fic from my subscribe list to the favorite one~! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
kori kaoru himura chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
Cute story
Alia chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
I loved the story TT

But I kept thinking of Hiyori feelings... you know...not able to talk to her family and friends :'(