Reviews for God and Girl
kori kaoru himura chapter 19 . 1/17
Cute story
Alia chapter 18 . 1/4
I loved the story TT

But I kept thinking of Hiyori feelings... you know...not able to talk to her family and friends :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Yato have no last name ass you spoil the story fool
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Princess Miele chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I just happen to read your fanfiction.. It was really lovely! Can't wait for the sequel! *-* Hope it's a girl Or even better, hope they're having twins, both a girl and a boy!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
I like it
Atz chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story. I like how their relationship progressed. Looking forward to reading your sequel!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
You're a talented writer! I enjoyed every word. Certainly did give me butterflies. :) Good job!
yuuki-chan chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Your last post was last year in july!
What is taking you so long!
I want to read nore of this!
I loved it!
But maybe you got bored and dont want to write it
yuuki-chan chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
OMG I loved your fan fiction
Its the best out of all of them i have read.
I wish you could hurry up and finish the sequel
But no need to rush!
Its just that you hot ne so addicted to it
Thanx for writing it
yuuki-chan chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Renae chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
HOLY SHIIIIITTTT this was amazinggggg! At first I thought it would just be like a cute little love story added on, but it actually has an incredible plot and storyline. Where did you come up with the ideas for this? Soo many feelings of moi! I loved this fanfiction so much one of my favorites to be honest! Please write the sequel soon!
SeleniumX chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
You're really a bad, a very bad b*** I was so happy to read Chapter 19! A very good story and I'm looking forward to the rest!
yorushihe chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Cute story! :)
I enjoyed reading this very much! Hiyori and Yato are just so cute together lol!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2014