Reviews for Gilbert
Wukky chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
great story

heehee

typical canteen conversation have to admit haahaa
Sylver chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Great fic. I truely believe in that fic. I too also had a conversation just like the one in your fic. You did a great job.
Meee chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
That was SO funny! mr. snuffaluppagus! i was rolling!
Lady Ice1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
INSANE! Brilliant! can't say much more, laughing a wee bit too much.
heiders chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
very entertaining. does yours have a name? lol... you are off the wall!
janet84 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
LoL! So cute and so funny...have to remember that: Mr. Snuffleuppagus. :-D

Please read and review my works! :)
Karlei Shaynner chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
VERYYYYYYYYYY fuuny! :) :) I LOVE IT!
Jen chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Very funny! Thanks for making me smile on an otherwise dreary day.
misscam chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
*chuckles softly*

Mr. Snuffleuppagus. Well, I've heard worse, though not by very much.

Fun read :)
becka chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
You totally rock! This story cracked me up. I am now making a mental note not to read your stories in the library anymore because the librarians aren't too understanding about sudden outbursts of hyena-type laughter!
Sylphide chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Funny. Funny. I don't understand why you always have to put something about G/S in your stories, even though there's no lead-up to it!\

Good anyway.

Syl :D
Cranberry Ramen chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Did it make me laugh? Did it make me friggin' laugh? Are you kidding me? I had a freakin' bird, I was laughing so hard! And I'm sure there's an unwritten rule that says when you aren't supposed to be laughing (like, ahem, in the middle of class) or when you need to be quiet, of course it's gonna be funnier. So, I was and still am royally doomed. _ But thank you so much, Michmak- I needed the laugh.

-Kelly

PS- Do you think that you could write a funny little story like this, only N/S? Please? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy reading it...
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
This was great! so funny! But why do you have it rated R? I think it should only be Pg-13.
gaudy night chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
ZAMBONI! I love it! Very funny.
csi-sleuth chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Another gem. Thanks for the laugh! )