Reviews for Yet Another Laundry Challenge: Beginnings
Limetwist chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Loved this. It was sweet. Hopefully by the time they are done he wont fell like running away.
sunshineleo chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You have quite the gift in creating the right amount of tension between Keith and Allura as they fight the attraction between them. You do it in Happily Ever After, and you capture it perfectly in this delicious little laundry fic. So glad you got involved with this challenge!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Very good my friend! It's good to read something from you, its been awhile. As usual, It was fantastic! I love the way you portray the interactions bewteen Keith and Allura, they are absolutely wonderful!
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Loved it! Of course, I have loved all of your stories. :-) The story was adorable and I loved that Sven was in it. The only thing that could improve it, is if you wrote more! ;-D
cubbieBlueMako chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Welcome back to FFN! So Awesome to see you again ! (Squeeehugs)

I LOVE your spin on the Laundry challenge! And what a ginormous laundry load the princess has! KA will be there for quite some time. (nods). Sooo much fluffy laundry (giggles)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I love it - you have captured their awkward nature wonderfully.. I thrilled that you included Sven as well - as I just loved his character..

So glad to see you entered the challenge..