Reviews for Always your way
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I think you hit the nail on the head: Sherlock wants John to forgive Mary in part because he's worried that if John can't, he may not be able to forgive Sherlock sometime, too. Sherlock and Mary "get" each other. Well done!
Rita Arabella chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Sorry I was too lazy to sign in, but you can PM be at Rita Arabella Black if you want to ask me something or even debate me. This is the first Sherlock fan fiction I've read and I liked the story very much. My only concrit is that I think the story should have been written first person from John's perspective. I am a huge SH fan of Doyle's work and he told every story through Watson's eyes. All of their adventures are now posted on John's blog. Please don't get discouraged by my comments, I'm a purist I guess. Keep up the good work!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
He has to forgive her. John is too John not to.
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Great insights in this chapter. Quite a few arguments in favour of Mary from Sherlock's perspective presented. Nicely done!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Really well-written, and totally in-character, too. :)
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
nice nice nice nice, Sherlock defending Marry so badly out of fear of being judged just as harshly as her when the time came is utterly brilliant! very well done :)