Reviews for Return of the Snow Queen
jj12 chapter 1 . 5/29
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 11 . 4/12
Are you going to finish this story? It's really good. :)
eventyraren chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Are you planing on doing more soon? grate story. update soon ok
mndstjohn chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
This story is very well done. I hope you keep up the hard work!
Fey Beauty chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Please update soon! This is a great story, and quite frankly I'm really looking forward to reading more with Bruce and Elsa.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
I hope you don't make Hulk out to be a villainous monster. True, Banner and him don't exactly see eye-to-eye, but both are willing to go to great lengths to protect their loved ones. The relationship between Banner & Hulk is a very complex one. They're the same, yet totally different. Same person, two different entities... or more if you count the numerous other Hulk personas.

It could even be brought into question if Hulk is jealous that he hasn't gotten a chance to spend time with Elsa. It would be interesting if we could get a very poignant/intimidate scene with Hulk & Elsa, if only to show her that he's not a monster. Anyways, I hope you continue writing this story. It's pretty good!
Avarianna chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
... You
Are
EVIL!

Cliffhangers of doom!
Cliffhangers of torment!
T_T
Spiderfan626 chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
When are you going to update? By the way, I'm writing my own crossovers. Batman/Frozen and Spider-Man/Young Justice. Could you please check them out when you can and leave some tips for them? Maybe you'll enjoy them? Can't wait to see Hulk smash Hans and the Snow Queen. That will be awesome. Update soon and check out my fanfictions.
jj12 chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Fantastic. The romance is well written. You've got talent.
jj12 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
You did not quit on us did you? I really want to know what will happen next.
DFX chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Poor Tony and Clint...out there in the snow while Bruce is with his girl :) , looking forward for the next chapter
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
omg that was an awesome chapter i can't wait to read the next one :D
jaguarspot chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
on the bright side, now they know how to cure people. On the other bright side, Hans is in for a nasty surprise. The bad news... HULK SMASH!
Marvel fan 98 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Wow update soon please. Is it Hans? Did Hans swing at him? I would love to read the Hulk vs Hans. Have the Hulk do to Hans what he did to Loki.