Reviews for College Daze
Wonderful! I really like your writing style. I especially like the way you handled the storyline for the last two chapters. It was great that Enishi was able to admit to her what he had planned, and why he had stopped those plans Then on the anniversary of their meeting... to be true to her, and tell her to leave when he didn't, in his drunken, glasses-less stupor, recognize who she was, had to make her heart soar. I don't think this was 'too dirty' since you never went into any detail and let the reader imagine what you were suggesting. I'm off to check-out some of your other E/K offerings!
shadow of the lost chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
this was so cute! i loved reading it! it love when you write enishi & kaoru! you grasp their characters so well!
pinaydilag chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
It's a beautiful story. Well-written at that. I'm really glad I read it. Thanks!
noname00 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Your fic was just and im glad that they ended up together at the end
KawaiiBlue2003 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I thought this was a good start. I was mainly looking for an Enishi/OC story but this one took my interest since it was set in collage. I like how you included so many elements from the anime like Kaoru dressing like a raccoon. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
anime-otaku-marian chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
this is not particularly a review since i haven't read the fic yet but most likely i will love it. hope you could right more about enishiXkaoru,, i actually love pairing them.. looking forward for another fanfic from you..keep it up
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
aw i love this! its so cute and sweet.
Renleek chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
OOh HOT! That was great EnishixKaoru action! I like how he refuses to admit that he's faling for her... revenge? Yeah right!lol.

Very nice!
Midori Konbu chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
there's nothing quite as scarry as a scheming Enishi...-, but I really love the kiss scene..heheh..
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Love this fic so much that I read it countless of times...I'd say this is one of the greatest E/K fanfics of all...the characters shaped up very very beautifully from the beginning til' the end, and Kaoru is such a profound character here. Enishi's also retains its 'tormented soul' quality, so to speak.

Loving the ending too..with her turning up with the very sexy clothing, a pair of wings and a halo...

Beeauutiful ending...

Will there be a sequel/ continuation somehow? he heh..

Although I think this ending's probably suit the story better, can't help but wanting some more chapters.._
pinoykengumi7 chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
i liked your fic. Keep on writing even if people don't like your fic because there will always be others who love what you write.
SimplySarah16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
ohh i love enishi. i swear i feel in love with him... anyways i loved teh way she met him..it hold teh mystery of enishi in this AU...

onething i was wondering which i hope will be explained is will enishi and kenshin be enemies...?

yea i really enjoyed it!
BelleDayNight chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
That was certainly entertaining! Happy endings always make me...well...happy! I don't know why I like Enishi/Kaoru so much. I guess because I see it as a plausable pairing...non-AU. I may be set on Aoshi/Kaoru...but I realize that Enishi/Kaoru would probably make more sense. Plus with that crazy white hair and the beautiful eyes he's just so darn adorable! Don't tell him I said that...I don't think he'd like to be labeled as 'adorable'.
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
I'm glad you made Kenshin stuck in the past with his relationship with Tomoe rather than gay. I love Sano and it would be a waste for him to be off the market...even if he's just a cartoon character. )
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
To make up for feeling miserable about sucking on my mid-term today...I decided to read another one of you Enishi/Kaoru fictions. I read the vampire one shot last night...can't remember if I wrote a review or not. I do love how you portray E and K. Aoshi/Kaoru is my favorite couple...but I'm also a fan of a good EK.