Reviews for Perfect Hazzard
Jon Voris chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
*I* *LOVED* *THIS* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Damn Original, And Bloody *GREAT* ;)
That Said, 150/5 Stars ;)
Sorry I'm 11 Years To Late On The Review :(
IsaacRules25 chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Awesome story
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
HAHAHA HE REMEMBERS THE FIGHT THAT STARTED ALL THIS CHAOS!
digitalwolf chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I felt like you stabbed my heart with a huge knife when you gave guilmon to jeri [spoiler by the way] ,nice writing though.
ShadowLDrago chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
Looks like Takato really is Takatomon now, heh, if only Guilmon, knew, if only, if only. Oh well.
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Lol, Guilmon reminds me of a Saiyan from Dragonball Z, bith are powerful, both can transform and both can eat incredible amounts o ffood and never get fat. Lucky for them.
Respect930 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
You know, Beelzemon still had a tail after he got wings.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
Epic story. Enough said
bubbajack chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
Damn! So Takato's an Angel type digimon huh? COOL! I can't wait to read the sequel I loved this fic it was so original it completly blew my mind. Keep up the incredable work!

-Bubbajack
bubbajack chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
Damn this chapter was AMAZING! Takato was a BEAST! I loved this chap it was just SO cool! Nice job!
bubbajack chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Well for heading off to what could be their doom they seem awefully cheerful. Nice chap though. Poor Takato keeps getting KO'd by Rika! Its funny though.
bubbajack chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
Damn...This chap was awesome! Takato is gonna kick so much ass I can feel it! Nice job But I DO wish much like Takato himself does in this fic that he wouldn't HAVE to choose between Rika and Ruki...
bubbajack chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
Damn Takato is gonna take some heat for this...and POOR RUKI! I mean I know she was a digimon but still! To be honest I was kindahoping they would decide to "share him" if you know what I mean? But anyway great chap!
bubbajack chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Nice chap. I can't believe the things that are coming out of Rika's mouth because of Ruki,but I'm lovin every minute of it!
bubbajack chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
Rika has some competition...in the form of herself it seems. Nice chap I love how you took Rika's japanese name and made it into a whole nother character who "just so happens" to be interested in Takato as well.