Reviews for U N E X P E C T E D
SonicStory chapter 1 . 7/8
Pretty sure this story is dead, but I'd just like to say that it was definitely one of the most BEAUTIFUL stories I've ever read! Once I started reading I didn't stop, this is just great. I still hope that one day you'll come back and finish, but it was fun while it lasted :)
SonicFan23 chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
Update this please
Moon the Wolf chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
i skipped to chapter 14 when i was in 4. i wanted to see the scene were he moves again so bad! in chap. 14 i saw that he can move (YAY :D ) he was with amy (YAY :D ) he had it with sally ( yay-wait... WHAT THE FUCK!? I JUST SPOILED THAT TO MYSELF!AND WITH SALLY?!eww.) so stupid of me to skip 10 , just hurry up and write the next chapter it's been months. GET YO ASS IN THAT CHAIR AND MAKE YOU'RE FANS HAPPY! :DDD
KuramaThe9Tails chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
Excellent story please continue
sonamyvshadamy chapter 14 . 3/30/2015
I. Love this story its the best sonamy story ive read of fanfiction

Please keep them coming.
Your an awesome writer
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Interesting story ! I just begin reading it today and finished reading all 14 chapters! :DDD

it is so sweet how Amy is there for Sonic and how he feels for her, soooo sweet!

I wonder what Shadow will do now that he is there!?

Please keep going! I am loving this story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wow I really enjoy this.. Keep it going :) Good Work
scottusa1 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Busted! We major drama incoming! Can't wait to see what happens next. Good to see you're still here and working on this story.

Keep it up. Laters.
Pamf chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
This indeed an amazing story. However, I'm still waiting for the scene where Sonic kisses Amy. They are so perfect together! Love 'em! But how are they gonna be together when Amy is dating Shadoe? Man, how I wish there'll be a new chapter.
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Cute. I wonder what Shadow is going to say to Amy and about Sonic. Hope you update soon. Don't rush, love, take your time.

- Hedgie Hanyou
Soniclover23 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Holy crap it's shadow! Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

I read 14 chapters in I day and can o say my friend...it's is awesome! I had so many face reactions! One of them was running to the bathroom and taking deep breaths while soon running back to my bed and reading the story. That's how good it was! I cried when sonic was dying! I thought he did! But I knew he would survive. The story just simply couldn't end like that! Gawsh I have so much to say. Good job! Update soon! And please make it longer!
ghostdolly chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Hey! You promised the rabid fans that we wouldn't have to wait so long for another chapter! It's been months since June 6! MOnths!
*faints dramatically*
Sniff... please continue?
Wolfe chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Continue please
sonamyfanforever101 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Great story. Keep it up!
Elephantom66 chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
I loved it! Please put the next chapter up soon!
I love this story so much, and it's so good!