Reviews for Sea of Glass
Monica chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
Are you ever gonna finish this? I've been waiting a long time!
krysalys73 chapter 7 . 5/19/2003
Finish this, PUH-LEZE!

Throw me a friggin' bone here! When will there be more?

C'mon, I'm *dyin'* here!

Seriously, this was awesome the first time I read it, and I'm still riveted to my seat wondering if D's paralysis is permanent.

So when will you be able to write more? [gives pleading green puppy-dog eyes]

-}-

Krys
ac chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
Ahhh! that was a cruel,cruel thing-stuckat chapter seven

But Sea of Glass is a GOOD story!
IMuse chapter 7 . 1/14/2003
Hi Iwomans_sister,

I liked your fic. It was nice to see Darien suffer, not because I hate him so much, but it's just that every single fic I read is very 'feel-good', happy endings and all. Besides that, Darien is even more cute when he is in pain.

I hope I don't sound sick?

C Ya and keep up the good job :)
BethCarielle chapter 7 . 1/12/2003
All right Naomi...you had better have an eighth part waiting in the wings. This is tense, and I want to know what happens next! :)

Beth
jewelz chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Wow...very intense! I want to cry, I feel so bad for Darien!

Your gunna finish it right? :)
Yaeli chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Great story!

I realy like it(:

Please continue soon!

Yaeli
Kris Eshleman chapter 5 . 12/2/2002
I like torture. *evil grin*

When will there be more?

Great job so far. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Krys
Vague Lenore chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
Poor, poor, poor Damien! You better continue girl!
lizmtla chapter 5 . 11/22/2002
I just wanted to tell you that I'm really enjoying this fic. Poor Darien...loved that tear drop at the end of chp 5. Please don't take that long to write more. I also hope that Draien's paralysis isn't a "quick fiz" for plot purposes. I think he should really learn how to be independent being paralyzed. I also think that i see a little Darien and Claire moment..if you know what I mean. Please..all the fics that have been posted recently are B/C...why not a little D/C. Keep up the good work..Liz:)
mysticmoon7 chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
Hey, great story. You definitely can't stop this one. When is the next installment due? Anyway, good job, keep writing.
lauriena chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
wow large family! good story, so what do the dreams mean and will darien walk again, well I'll sit and wonder for a while
Yaeli chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
Well... you can't just stop now!

you realy have to continue and fast... (:

And Mazal tov for you brother's wedding!
BethCarielle chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
Ack! No, no, no, no, no, you can't leave it there. I know you're busy, but please post the next part soon.

Beth *annnntiiicciipaaaattiooon*
BethCarielle chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
Ok, next part. Chop, chop. This is great Naomi, very, very angsty, I must read more. Please tell me the next part is coming soon.

Beth