Reviews for The Liberated Past
Jon Armor Mode chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
*throws several dozen Hammer Bros. Suits (From SMB3) at the main characters* Anyway, update.
Rhah the Last Warlord chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Heh, awesome story. I read this a while ago, but I didn't send a review. Your writing style is right on par with the story's atmosphere and I have no major complaints...except that I'm still waiting for the next chapter

-_-;

DRAGONS RULE EVERYTHING!
Super Dark Yoshii chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
AGH! I don't like waiting long! Especially for the update of this seriously good fic! DAMMIT, UPDATE ALREADY ::SCARY RED EYES::. Sorry; I just really liked this. I started reading it at school and I couldn't wait to get home to finish...anyway, good writing style! Keep it up ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME, SUPER DARK YOSHI! I'll bring you a ripped out heart...(just kidding, but dark, evil, you know.:))
DbKiT chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Wow this is a very good story! Its dramatic, full of action and cute at the same time. I've never read a mario-based fanfiction before. I am glad this is the first one I chose to read!

I hope there will be an up-date on it s-o-o-o-n *whistles*
The-Griffin chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
This is a really good story! I can't find any major complaints with this. Keep up the good work and post another one soon!
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
One of the greatest Mario fics I have ever read! It's been a year or so since my last Mario fic, 'cause quite frankly, the Mario catergory is filled with junk fics...there's just a few freqent decent fics between every 30-40 junk fics!

Anyway, about your story...it starts as a typical Mario fic, but I was shocked how far it was from the old kidnap-the-princess formula in later chapters. Emotions displayed between the two brothers are very cool. That scene between Bowser and Peach also was very nice...it showed how caring Peach was.

The detail of descrpition in this fic is very deep, especially in hat transformations. I was able to imagine how Mario's voice would change to metallic tone while wearing the Metal cap... I loved that part. Battle scenes are also described in great detail.

The return of the cape was quite refreshing. I hope you get some other items back...I crave to see some SMB3 items like the hammer suit!

Write more soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 8 . 11/8/2002
Ooh, quite a cliff-hanging chapter. {Prays Yoshi will be okay. ;_;} And Happy 15th Birthday, by the way. _
Celtic Boy chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
Cool! Keep it up!

Celtic Boy
Celtic Boy chapter 7 . 11/6/2002
I KNEW LUIGI WAS ALIVE! BOO-YAAA! Great job on another chapter sk8er girl. Keep it coming!
Robin Lee chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
I hate to say anything, but just by always mentioning "Herman's species" i already have a gerneral idea of what he is. Maybe you could make it more mysterious and not give it away in the author's notes. _ This chapter was great besides! a bit corny at times but...oh you didn't ask me to be your beta reader did you? *sigh...* so sorry. i hope Yoshi is okay! he's a real fighter. please update soon!

oh yeah, and happy birthday! (can you buy my a GBA too?) _
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
nice
Melissa Mario Sister chapter 7 . 11/1/2002
Mamamia, awesome! Finish this story, please!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 7 . 11/1/2002
Whew, you update fast! Anyway, this is really nice work. The Bowser and Peach and the Mario brothers' parts were really emotional. Plus, I like how you had Yoshi speak in that "whistle" tone instead of having him repeat his name like people do often, which highly annoys me. I have a big idea who Herman is, but I guess I'll have to wait to find out, shall I? _
X2 chapter 7 . 11/1/2002
Wow, pretty damn decent. The vocabulary seems developed enough and most chapters actually held my interest. The only thing that detracted from the story as a whole were the retarded author's notes. Other than that, good job, especially on prolonging the story in Chapter 7.
Robin Lee chapter 7 . 11/1/2002
*laughs* feeling a little "review hungry", aren't we? what are you whining about, you have a whopping 25 already! _ i was really hoping for some more stuff about herman. and this whole...bowser/peach thing, boy is it surprising. i like the way you make Yoshi's language the way it sounds in SMW. not like this trop: "Yoshi yosh yoshi!" (why yes, i would love some tea and crumpets, thank you ever so much!)... o_O ..okay...now update! :)