Reviews for A Missed Traffic Light
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 3/21
Well, this is an interesting concept for a story.
ChipsaDipsa chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Yes! I saw the reference, I also saw what you did with the Harry Potter book titles a few chapters back that was clever, and it really made me laugh!
rb2312 chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
An interesting first year.

Love the way ginny managed to start a year earlier.. and how that effected things.

like how you slipped JKR's name in as the author of the muggle book.

And the bond between the trio is an interesting developement.

As for second year. Hope ginny us spared the diary.
and with luna's gift hinting that she is a fruend, hopefully luna may have a more pleasent time than cannon

Also hope that after harry frees dobby, dobby gets his greatest wish and becomes harry's official elf.
Cbear8 chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Great story, and love the Whovian reference! One of my favorite lines in the whole show (if you haven't already heard it, look up Freema's radio interview when David calls in)
Please Read my stuff chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
awesome
Kai chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Hm, Ginny should be familiar with Hagrid's accent IF it is a West Country accent, coming from Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon, herself.

As a non-native speaker I always wondered what dialect Hagrid speaks, but I have no idea how to find out. Or, what it SOUNDS like. I don't think I would understand a word... :-)
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I don't think she would run off, as frankly she has friends. Possibly more than Ron at this point. Why do you need Harry to deal with the troll, or even face fluffy? You don't need to ape canon that close.
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Awesome chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Awesome chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Awesome chapter. Glad you are continuing this story.
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Hermione's parents have my sympathy lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
See lol the first bit is how much of a leech ther moRon is.
With that note how obvious is Dumbledore being with manipulation of Harry.
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Ugh the moRon just had to slime his way into Harry's group.
Kai chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Wow. Shows nicely what a stupid, nasty and incompetent bitch McGonagall really is. Obviously, investigation is highly overrated in Hogwarts and punishing the victims instead of, or in addition to, the perpetrators is deemed completely acceptable. On the other hand, it's canon, so why should you change that... And the death sentence for curfew violation for first years irked me in canon as well.

And Quirrellmort is NOT weak, otherwise he could never catch and bring down a unicorn.

Funnily enough, Ronald never ever sacrificed anything in canon (not even his usual thirty-seven hot meals per day in war time). And during that chess game less than ever. The captured pieces were simply dragged off the battlefield.
Kai chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
The way you describe them finding Fluffy seems a bit off. The stairs dump them somewhere they have no control over and Filch seems to threaten them. What for? The shitty design of Hogwarts? That's hardly their fault, is it? Most unfair.

By the way, Percy didn't revoke the point deduction for Ginny while acting like HE tried to save the three kids. So he's even MORE of a git.