Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
Fleiur chapter 13 . 5/28
I loooooooved it! I love the way you write it, even though some characs are OOC. I'm smiling the whole time while I'm reading it. Keep up the good work! *two thumbs up*
serialbookreader chapter 10 . 4/20
Are the Malfoy's supposed to be on the good side in this book? Because since second year, Lucius hasn't behaved nicely to Hermione, Harry or the Weasleys.
booklover19a chapter 13 . 1/15
So cute! I loved it! Keep writing!
gittiekittie chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
I really love the storyjust read it for the seccond time. Wonderful!
Hellascape chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Wow...
fallenangels89 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
(Sneer) I wish someone would cast a permanent spell
on the weasel and make the filthy rodent disappear...preferably as the dark lord familiar's dinner.
hpfan addict chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
I really enjoyed this; thank you for sharing such a truly sweet and (yes), admittedly, fluffy story! It was lovely! The humor and the romance were, marvelous! And the detailed depths of their connection, was simply brilliant and well done!? I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and particularly liked your take on a sweet and loving Draco. Again; well done! Cheers!;-)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Fantastic job!
SashaRose1 chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
:D so sweet! This story had me laughing so much and squealing like a little girl at how adorable it was
Pure-blood Girl chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Soooooooo good! I LOVE IT!
ridz chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
i just dont believe it. the story is finished? it was so awesome! i am totally in love with it! i wish i was hermione though! and thank you sooooo much ronald! great job cleotheo!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
I love this STORY
ridz chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
so i read 8 chapters today and i am in love with this fanficion! i cant stop reading! its just so awesome! the author has done a great job!
AllyrianFlame chapter 13 . 5/15/2015