Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
skyeryder01 chapter 13 . 4/29
Loved this one! It was very cute and sweet. I especially loved how the Slytherins took everything and Hermione's presence in stride better than the Gryffindors.
dneeded chapter 13 . 4/15
A very sweet story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for writing it!
sophielle chapter 6 . 4/5
I read this a while ago but I’m rereading it and realized that if both Hermione and Draco enlarged their beds enough to allow them to touch, they could sleep on the edges of their own beds
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 2/24
Nice fluffy story!
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 2/24
I'm surprised that Lucius managed to break the spell faster than Dumbledore. I'm also surprised by the tolerance Draco's parents show for their sleeping arrangement.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 2/24
They moved their relationship pretty quickly.
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 2/24
I'm glad Lucius and Narcissa are not hostile to poor Hermione.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 2/24
I'm glad Hermione and Daphne are getting along so well. However, you have quite a lot of spelling mistakes in this chapter and once you wrote Draco instead of Daphne when they were talking during the match.
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 2/24
That's cruel that the beds don't move. Couldn't they just tell the teachers that they cannot sleep properly? Poor Hermione!
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 2/24
Naughty Draco! Blaise and Theo have no shame, discussing her that way. No wonder she was mad.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 2/24
I can imagine how uncomfortable it its for them. Luckily, they like each other. And Ginny's ava Harry's suggestion about the beds is not bad at all.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 2/24
I thought they would have separate bedrooms! They could be small and located next to each other, within the distance they can stand.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 2/24
What a brilliant idea! I love it! Also, I thought Draco would be thrilled as he has a crush on Hermione. Strange that he isn't, it's such a good opportunity.
Queza De Santi chapter 1 . 2/7
Hi, cleotheo! I was just rereading this story (again), and only noticed now: in the part where Daphne and Hermione start talking, you write “Draco” instead of “Daphne”.

“‘Only to someone who is just as uninterested in it,’ Draco replied. ‘Honestly, I hate these days.’”

Thought I’d let you know.
FriendofTrees chapter 13 . 8/28/2017
Loved this story! So fun!