Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
Pure-blood Girl chapter 13 . 5/23
Soooooooo good! I LOVE IT!
ridz chapter 13 . 5/16
i just dont believe it. the story is finished? it was so awesome! i am totally in love with it! i wish i was hermione though! and thank you sooooo much ronald! great job cleotheo!
I love this STORY
ridz chapter 8 . 5/16
so i read 8 chapters today and i am in love with this fanficion! i cant stop reading! its just so awesome! the author has done a great job!
AllyrianFlame chapter 13 . 5/15
cute :)
ncis madfan520 chapter 13 . 4/20
i have read about 20 or more of ur stories now but im not stopping there so im sure u will hear from me soon
TimeLady555 chapter 1 . 1/13
Ahhh that's so great! XD I can't wait to see what happens next
lexie smith chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is so good, I just what to read more!
greenday14 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
OMG! this is the best dramione story i've read so far and i've read over thirty! keep it up! i like it that you didn't make hermione and draco hate each other, and that they all became friends in the end. thanks also for not making their relationship take place as adults, it's much better when they're still teens. and thank you for adding in some romance! although it isn't rated M, it should still have a bit of passion and fire b/c it's rated T, so thank you for your awesome story! keep up the awesome work!
greenday14 chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
dang, i bet they're the most adorable couple ever if seen together. i wish they'd been together in the movies and books:(
greenday14 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
dang hermione and draco be gettin it on up in the common room! ( it would be so funny if one of the professors were to walk in on one of their make out sessions ) -
greenday14 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
yo! hermione wants him. this is gonna get good:P
greenday14 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
sneaky hermione
greenday14 chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
oh my gosh, that was so hilarious! ginny saying that draco could be the dominant with her was so funny! keep it up!
greenday14 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
it takes draco only a few minutes alone with hermione to start thinking of perverted thoughts. gotta love him though.