Reviews for Mahou Gakusei Ranma
So you want to be an Author chapter 12 . 8/17
Very enjoyable! Though the romance is as slow as the source material...
Scarmagista chapter 12 . 6/29
This story is nice, but it kind of feels like Ukyo herself, rather than you as the author, is trying to force herself into a story she has no part in, and it rather gets me annoyed at her.
ijpowers92 chapter 12 . 6/10
I have so many things I can say about this chapter.

For one thing, I went back and I found three references to Ranko.

I want to ask about Ranma's skin.

But most of all I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for keeping Nodoka's canonical "mastery" of the sword.
Sungawd Ra chapter 4 . 6/6
I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of this. Or more accurately, why Ranma is here. I get what you were trying for, but even with him being 10 when he lost his father and turned into a cat girl, nothing about this character seems like Ranma at all.

Even with him thinking girls are weak wouldn't turn him into that much of a loner emo. I also find it hard to believe he wouldn't have found and sparred with all the top level talents in that class by now. Where's the adaptable martial arts prowess, or the determination not to lose out to anyone? No matter how justified he'd be in not liking magic, it wouldn't stop him from mastering it and adding it to his arsenal. Especially since he's going up against a mage.

I'm interested, but I hope this picks up the pace a bit.
Mr.Staypuft chapter 12 . 6/6
Nice chapter. It felt like it was taking forever for Ranma to get revenge. But then again it's probably better to come later than sooner in this case. As it allows for story development and such. Now I can't wait to see what comes next. And how is Ukyo going to handle the fact that Ranma is actually a guy.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 6/4
Well, Ranma got his male form back,but is gonna take a while for him getting used to it.
Kordesha chapter 12 . 6/4
Enjoyed the chapter, but I don't like how you did Ranma's reaction to Kousei killing Xavier. I can see the shock factor, but the way you've portrayed Ranma I see him getting mad at Kousei for killing the only link he had to finding out what happened to Genma.
I look forward to your next chapter!
Windsbane chapter 12 . 6/3
Nice work, this was a really eventful chapter and we got to find out a lot. Guess we finally know why Konoemon was so reluctant about letting Ranma find his family. I thought how you handled Ranma's family revelations was pretty interesting between his uncompromising and less than moral grandfather and Nodoka being fairly nice but stuck in a somewhat difficult situation. The final confrontation with Xavier was a bit anti-climactic considering how much that had been built up, but it actually seems to fit really well, the guy is one of those types that likes lording it over others but can't hack it by themselves when push comes to shove.

The trick Konoka used with summoning her pactio partner, and have Ranma summon Ukyo was pretty creative. Surprised the Saotome clan didn't anticipate something like that or did they just not realize Ranma had also made a pactio with Konoka? Will Ranma's pactio be somewhat different in male form since it was largely based on his feline characteristics in girl form?

Still have to see if Ukyo ever confesses about her father's suspicions on Ranma's true gender (even though it appears to have been wrong at this point).
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 6/3
spicarus chapter 12 . 6/3
So, now that Ukyo knows the truth about Ranma how will she punish her father?
vodkaCanidae chapter 12 . 6/3
That was an excellent chapter! The fight scene was great, and the character interactions are as fun to read as always. Thank you for writing this!
god of all chapter 12 . 6/2
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
Guardoflight chapter 12 . 6/2
Another enjoyable chapter and I look forward to seeing what is in store for Ranma and whether she is really a guy or a girl.
Zelara chapter 12 . 6/2
Ranma's male form is a demon now isn't it?
Crazybuu chapter 12 . 6/2

Just kidding. Nice chapter. I hope Ranma finds a way to give Ranko the female part of his body.

But damn, Ranma is a demi demon now. It makes sense though, he did channel a lot of demon energy in a fight.

I really, really hope that this doesn't break up his relationships from people. I mean, he gave them ample warning. Plus, I recall them saying it doesn't matter if she is a guy.

Hope he gets together with Set-chan or Konoka. Don't really care much about Ukyo.