Reviews for Mahou Gakusei Ranma
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 6 . 7/8
For a period of time, Japan has used a mix of three systems, traditional japanese, english, and metric units...

See: wiki/Japanese_units_of_measurement

So, don't feel bad about some things being measured in feet, others in meters, and others in shaku.

If you want to add verisimilitude, have measurements made by older folks use the traditional system :)
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 13 . 6/14
Ah, gochisousama deshita. I loved reading this story so far and look forward to further updates though yeah you're right there was some that made no sense and this is an example why didn't Konoka summon Setsuna or Ranma Summon Setsuna when after they got separated that one chapter (sorry I just rushed through to see what happened next, did stop to read AN[s] though) yet Konoka did think to summon Ranma did you just forget Setsuna had pactios with Ranma and Konoka? Also it shouldn't have taken them getting a message through fan-mail as Konoka is one of Negi's partners they could have communicated through pactio cards right? It seemed like it was purely plot convenience that they didn't think of these things when they were using those skills/items elsewhere otherwise like I said I'm really enjoying your storytelling and look forward to more those two things were just 'inquiring minds would like to know instances'.

Plenty hugs and in that past chapter was that Ryouga that homed in on Magic World?
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 6/12
Back to this one again hope you eventually continue it, just decided to spent a week rereading old favorites (lots of Ranma crossovers inhere) just wanted to chime in with a, Thanks for Writing! Love your work hope to see more!
ARSLOTHES chapter 13 . 6/3
Can't wait for the next chapter
kewllewk chapter 2 . 4/2
This actually seems pretty interesting. It's too bad I can't stand Ranma-chan stories.
chaosglory626 chapter 13 . 3/8
So I've re-read the story again and it is still great. I hope you update again soon.
HakanoSabishii chapter 13 . 3/6
I really enjoyed this and hope you are still working on it.
Jackalope89 chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
Yeah, duh. The pairing is obviously Ranma and Negi!

...Yeah, I know. Looks to be, at least, a three way thing between Ranma, Setsuna, and Kokona. Ukyo I'm iffy on, at best. Mainly because Ranma has always been and identified as male, and Ukyo, in your story, seems to prefer being a boy? Ku Fei, hard to say with her own conflictions, which aren't all the different from Akane's in canon.

Just want to say, once again, it's great to see a Ranma - Negima crossover where Ranma isn't uber powerful or a mary sue, or "Ranma-chan". Been disappointed that there are so few Ranma stories like that in general.

Though you did make an "Ukyo-kun", in a way.
Jackalope89 chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Finally! A story with Ranma in a Negi crossover, but still identifies as male! And acts like Ranma!
All too often, its an actual girl Ranma that acts all Mary Sue-ish.

Though, I do advise some proofreading.
Unchanined chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
To the reviewer that said this is not the OT3 you were rooting for, yeah this was the entire game in the first place. This was the author intent that Ranma have always have a strong male identiy even as female, though a lot of the female side bleed over he's still consider himself a guy. If you are ok with 3 girls but not 1 guy 2 girls, then that kind of make you hypocritical.

To Nobody of Note, Never have I read a better and more satisfying reveal of Ranma female half that make me just squeeeeee in excitement. Some people can't hide male Ranma under female guise for long but you did it and you did it smartly! The effort you put in to milk it and show that he still consider himself a guy made this pay off all the sweeter, none of that completley giving in to the female side and then painting his nails and other girly.

You struck a very happy balance between yin and yang for lack of a better word. I do hope to see the fall out from the whole now that Ranma is male , remember when Ranma bath with all the girls and all the girls was okay with it?

Would LOVEEEEEE to see that mention again int he next chapter.

As for the whole adding, sometime the final product works better the way it is written and not the way you intended. After all your story probably evolved itself to this point as you fleshed it out, so the girl at the beginning, consider her an extra throwaway, don't fret over it!

My only question is why does Ranma have to have darken skin? When you wrote that I kind of picture Archer-Emiya dark skin. Was it just to try to make Ranma look different or is there a big reason? Other than that!

From start to finish I love this chapter and I think I will be going to re-read this entire bad boy from the beginning again.

FOr those that are new to this fic and think this is a Ranma-chan story. It's NOT! I know how people can make snap judgement and not wait for the full story reveal before they quit. So again,t his is anot a Ranma-chan story where Ranma turn girly girl. Ranma is a male stuck in a female body and he turns back into a male as of chapter 12.

Is it considered spoiler? Maybe, no more than spoilers on people who list pairing in their summary.

Thanks for writing this fic!
DschingisKhan chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
Tch, mobile ate my long review and I don't feel like typing it again. Sorry about that. Summary:

I really liked this up until the end of last chapter. KonoSetsuRan is the powerful OT3 I never knew I wanted, but not if Ranma insists on pretending to be male (and not just because of my admitted proclivities); this isn't the big happily gay polycule I've been rooting for for the last 200k words. It might still be a fake masculinity and it's the Saotome family's fault if so; give in to the Yuri side, Ranma!

Chamo is still The Worst. Go die, stupid rodent.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
Really like the newest chapter. I liked a lot of the romantic hijinks going on in it. While I am definitely shipping konoka and setsuna and Ranma, ther other players are cool too (even if I'm not rooting for them). Really looking forward to see how this fic changes things going forward.

I remember Felicity (only after re reading it). Yeah she would have been cool but at this point the story has enough of a cast. We still need Zazie Rainy Days to have her spot light too. She hinted a relation to Ranma somehow (or maybe more accuratly Ranko). Really loving the story.

Thank you for the update.
AxelTheBunny chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
It's nice to see this story is back, thouugh I was a bit disappointed about Ranma's curse not atually being as Ukyo had said, primarily because that is a route that I can't recall being explored before. That said it is interesting to see what Genma has been up to, plus by the reaction of thhe class at Ranma's curse.
DeltaMLP chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
Nice job with the story so far, I just binged it! Yeah that Ranma x Akane pairing was pretty obvious from the one scene they shared together. The way they lovingly talked somewhat awkwardly before Ranma made an excuse and left. True love at work. :P
aevan chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
*nodnod* you've spent 12 chapters building up the pairing, it's totally understandable you'd not want to change things now.

ChaoChamo