Reviews for Mahou Gakusei Ranma
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 2/17
Brilliant work like always. And I'm happy that Ranma will have his own adventure.
dongaro chapter 11 . 2/17
Very enjoyable chapter. I like how Ranma characters are being used in this story, its an interesting change and the small changes are adding up. While there hasn't been a large divergance persay I'm hopeful for the future based on all the smaller changes.

Also Konoka/Setsuna/Ranma for the win. I find t amusing that only Konoka is aiming for this ending, but I'm totally rooting for her. Ukyo is not my favorite of the three fiancees but shrug, it makes things interesting. Conflict is good.

Rather liking where things are going and looking forward to more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 2/16
Okay, Chao still in the past is odd, wonder what the shadow in Ranma's pactio card was, REALLY getting angry at Cologne's meddling, hope Ryoga goes in as back-up, EVANGELINE NAMED KITTY!?-LMAO, and overal great update!
Rai-kun chapter 11 . 2/15
One small comment I have is that the ocean itself would not serve as a good substitute for a mirror like how one could use a fresh water lake that is still. The waves would keep the surface of the water in enough motion so that at best you'd probably be getting a broken, distorted image like a Fun House mirror.

A low tide zone where you might have some trapped sea water in isolated pools might have been a better call in that situation. Especially since you have Ranma and company at an area with some rocks where that's very much possible.

Like I said, it's relatively minor, but it was something noticeable to me as you described the scene.
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 2/14
I... I'm so enjoying this story and I really hope you keep it up at a quick pace if possible. That said since Ranma seems to have multiple relationship options (Harem, Konoka, Setsuna, Ku-Fei, Ukyou) I admit I'm blatantly hoping it ends up as RanmaxKonokaxSetsuna and maybe Ku-FeixUkyou?

Just my opinion. I'm really looking forward to more, I adore your writing style.

Happy Vday

Milanda
wolfdude16 chapter 11 . 2/14
I love Konoka's comment about how they "like it complicated." And Ranma and Setsuna finally have a pactio at long last! I usually don't support characters having multiple good love interests, since it means having to chose one and break the hearts of the others, but I feel like Ranma, Setsuna, and Konoka are weird enough to make it work.

Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to Ranma meeting her family.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 2/14
So, will Chao become Ranma's familiar? Also does being an Ermine make it safer for her to use magic?
moon so bright chapter 11 . 2/14
Excellent. I'm totally shipping Setsuna, Konoka, and Ranma together. You rock.
harlequin320 chapter 11 . 2/14
ooh very interesting, I'm really curious about the Saotome clan and I'm looking forward to meeting them, I'm also pretty interested in what sort of part they will play in this mess Fate created, anyways, keep up the good work
weebee chapter 11 . 2/14
I like this story a lot, and hope for more, but I've gotta say I hate Cologne.

I mean really, truely hate her. She skeaves me out more than damned near anyone else simply because of what a complete and total scheming witch she is. Sure, Nabiki schemes as well but the problem is that Nabiki is young enough and inexperianced enough that you can imagine her getting caught, and the worst she does is bilk money.

Cologne is screwing around with, bullying and threatening people for her own aims, and given the last one she willingly let Chao get so far in her plan for only to backstab her as well was for an entirely selfish reason, just... ugh. That would be fine, too. I like Evangeline well enough, but Cologne's got this insanely grating "I know best and I'm doing this for the tribe, really!" tone about her... rgh.

I'm sure she was the hooded figure who was attacking Ku-fei. I'd dearly love to see her urmanized, turned to stone or killed but I'm sure that's not going to happen. (Cologne, not Ku-Fei.)

About all I ask is that you get rid of her soon because god, she puts my teeth on edge.

Anyhow, sorry for the rant. Hope to see more soon and good luck with writing!
Vahn chapter 11 . 2/13
I quite like this chapter, most of the relationship progress a bit more. Ukyou is way too bitchy but I do like Setsuna defending her. Konoka is way too pushy and apparently is even more openly lesbian than in canon. That was Haruna bitch move though, surprise Ranma didn't just punch her in the mouth.

The more I see of Ku Fei the more I want to ship her with Ranma/Set/Kono pairing. It just make sense. Seeing Colonge training like that was refreshing as I didn't even consider that alternative until Cologne showed up. Likewise I guess in retro spec, the one thing Cologne might have wanted Ranma to do was marry Ku Fei.

That being said, the only thing I did not like about this chapter and that really stood out to me was the Nabiki extortion scene. First. Nabiki did not earn a place there. Second. Nabiki extorting total stranger. Third. Setsuna should have been able to hit Nabiki and hurt her enough where she would give over everything. Setsuna in the manga have no qualm about hitting people and blackmail like that is dishonorable. She would have lay the smack down on Nabiki.

That's was jarring.
ijpowers92 chapter 11 . 2/13
I'm just happy to see Chao again. Please keep up the good work! I'm really liking all the different plot threads you've got going.
Issuino Yumi chapter 11 . 2/13
Glad to see the update! I must say that, as a reader, I feel very satisfied with the length of each chapter. As far as revising goes...if your changes strengthen the plot, it raises my opinion of you as a writer. You caught your mistake, and you cared enough to change it.

I am looking forward to these "revelations". How will the Saotome clan/Ranma's mother react to the curse? The pactios? What might they know of the mage that took Ranma's father?

To comment on the curing of Ranma's Jusenky┼Ź curse - I would be disappointed to see it happen. That said, I want to see how you spin this.

I am rooting for Ranma/Setsuna/Konoka by the way. I do like Ukyo and Ku Fei, but I find the trio's developing relationships much more cute and meaningful. If you ever wrote a chapter devoted to them..._

That is it for this review! I need to find myself a good romance novel. I have an itch to scratch.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 2/13
So... this is where Ranma dies...
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 2/13