Reviews for Hoist the Colors
darkwolf76 chapter 10 . 2/5
Bravo! That was a great chapter. We didn't see any Marina, but it was inteersting to see how Ned's thoughts wete altered from canon with a little black hair doe i the mix.;) Getting some insight into Cersei's thoughts, especially her feelings towards Marina was intruiging as well. Keep up the great work and I can't to see what Marina does next!:)
CLTex chapter 10 . 2/5
OH Ned...I just wish he had never told her, but he was being himself..couldnt ask for anything more!
Boramir chapter 10 . 2/5
Good Chapter. I was afraid this story was dead. The question is; how will Marina's presence change Stannis' and Renly's reactions to Robert's imminent death? Will they unite behind their brother's only legitimate heir and help the Stark's throw down the Lannisters or will they seek to usurp her?
Arianna Le Fay chapter 10 . 2/5
why does marina is only the 3rd to the throne she and her children should have the throne...
not much fury chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Kinda not liking that she was the one who apologized first. Yes, Robb probably hid the letter to protect her but that wasn't the main issue, was it? The issue was that Tyrion was abducted by Catelyn and Robb insulted her family (which indirectly insulted her), not to mention Robb was very rude to Tyrion too.
So she realized he was protecting her and the other important issues automatically just wasn't important anymore? The Baratheons are notoriously known to being stubborn too (not just for their temperament). Robert, Stannis, Renly, even Shireen and Gendry at some points are all quite stubborn. No way in hell a Baratheon would just apologize like that.
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
i love your story! please review soon!
Rusty14 chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Hope you update this story it's good :3
musicluver246 chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
great story so far.
DizzyDG chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
I am really enjoying the progression of the story. Even though I've read similar story lines in the past this one still has my attention. If I have one problem though, it would be that the sex scenes don't quite fit. They are steamy and fun to read and everything but I don't know, maybe it's just me but think certain things that are said and Robb's kinky side don't quite work for me. That's my only negative though, I do like the way the story is going. One quick question though, if I remember rightly, earlier in the fic Marina caught Cersei and Jaime but didn't realise what she had seen. I though perhaps now she's had her own sexual experiences that it might make her realise? Perhaps it's coming up later I don't know! Anyway, I hope you don't think I was criticizing you - I genuinely do like the story, I just feel the sexual side is slightly out of place (however hot it may be!) :)
DizzyDG chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hey, I managed to find time to check this out. Liked the first chapter - I like the idea of Robert as a doting father rather than a rough old git like he is usually portrayed. I will definitely be reading on when have some more time to do so! :)
Daybreak96 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
OMG, that was steamy, i love it, please update again soon!
TheLokiExperience chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
So, while I enjoy this story there are a few things I would urge you to look at and consider :) I intend for this review to be constructive so please do not take it as a flame :)

Firstly, Robb is not an overly dominant person, nor would he be one to be kinky in the bedroom. I do not believe the last scene of this chapter was true to his character, making the story less believable.

Secondly, I feel as if Marina and Robb have fallen in love too fast. As an arranged marriage, I believe that their relationship would take longer to develop. While they may have found passion through a sexual relationship, I believe that emotions such as love, can take longer, and would take longer to develop.

Thirdly, your grammar need improvement, especially your syntax and punctuation. I feel that some of your sentences are very convoluted and your dialogue lacks proper punctuation.

Lastly, I feel that this story lacks authenticity and depth. I feel that Marina's name contributes to this, as it is not a traditional GoT universe name. I also feel that there is a lack of political intrigue in the story, which Game of Thrones is famous for.

Please consider these points :)

TLE xx
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
danceegirl92 chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
So happy to see an update...maybe it's cuz i haven't read all the chapters in a while but i wasn't sure who "Hanna" was earlier in the chapter. Can't wait to read more!
ConsistentlyRandom21 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Absolutely LOVE that Marina and Arya made fast friends! Another great chapter!