Reviews for Hoist the Colors
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 9 . 6/23
i love your story! please review soon!
Rusty14 chapter 9 . 4/19
Hope you update this story it's good :3
musicluver246 chapter 9 . 2/28
great story so far.
DizzyDG chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
I am really enjoying the progression of the story. Even though I've read similar story lines in the past this one still has my attention. If I have one problem though, it would be that the sex scenes don't quite fit. They are steamy and fun to read and everything but I don't know, maybe it's just me but think certain things that are said and Robb's kinky side don't quite work for me. That's my only negative though, I do like the way the story is going. One quick question though, if I remember rightly, earlier in the fic Marina caught Cersei and Jaime but didn't realise what she had seen. I though perhaps now she's had her own sexual experiences that it might make her realise? Perhaps it's coming up later I don't know! Anyway, I hope you don't think I was criticizing you - I genuinely do like the story, I just feel the sexual side is slightly out of place (however hot it may be!) :)
DizzyDG chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hey, I managed to find time to check this out. Liked the first chapter - I like the idea of Robert as a doting father rather than a rough old git like he is usually portrayed. I will definitely be reading on when have some more time to do so! :)
Daybreak96 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
OMG, that was steamy, i love it, please update again soon!
TheLokiExperience chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
So, while I enjoy this story there are a few things I would urge you to look at and consider :) I intend for this review to be constructive so please do not take it as a flame :)

Firstly, Robb is not an overly dominant person, nor would he be one to be kinky in the bedroom. I do not believe the last scene of this chapter was true to his character, making the story less believable.

Secondly, I feel as if Marina and Robb have fallen in love too fast. As an arranged marriage, I believe that their relationship would take longer to develop. While they may have found passion through a sexual relationship, I believe that emotions such as love, can take longer, and would take longer to develop.

Thirdly, your grammar need improvement, especially your syntax and punctuation. I feel that some of your sentences are very convoluted and your dialogue lacks proper punctuation.

Lastly, I feel that this story lacks authenticity and depth. I feel that Marina's name contributes to this, as it is not a traditional GoT universe name. I also feel that there is a lack of political intrigue in the story, which Game of Thrones is famous for.

Please consider these points :)

TLE xx
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
danceegirl92 chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
So happy to see an update...maybe it's cuz i haven't read all the chapters in a while but i wasn't sure who "Hanna" was earlier in the chapter. Can't wait to read more!
ConsistentlyRandom21 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Absolutely LOVE that Marina and Arya made fast friends! Another great chapter!
ConsistentlyRandom21 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
So said that Marina knows that she is Cersei's least favorite child! Poor girl! But I can see how that could be knowing Cersei, and you've done a marvelous job so far in fleshing out all the characters!
ConsistentlyRandom21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Love the rewrite so far!
Lunar678 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Hope you update soon
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter. plse update the story
WheresMyBones chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next.