Reviews for Hoist the Colors
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 5/17
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 5/9
Hope you update soon. I really enjoy this story.
Xzr chapter 10 . 4/23
Great chapter on Hoist the colors, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin chapter 9 . 4/12
I don't like what you did to Marina is this chapter, she was right all along to stand in front of Robb, unlike him and Theon.

In the end of your chapter your character is nothing more than a whore whom sold her body to her husband just for forgiveness. Robb became more and more a Greyjoy that a Stark thanks to Theon influence.
Gct chapter 10 . 3/30
Great chapter on Hoist and Colors,so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
justsmile17 chapter 10 . 2/26
You definitely have a good story idea here! If I could pick one thing I was missing it would be details, I think. Describing their surroundings is one thing, but if you describe how they're feeling - heart pounding in fear or excitement, eyebrows drawn together in confusion - it helps the reader connect to and picture the story. You also want to be careful with your grammar and keeping your characters in character. For instance, I'm not so sure I can picture Robb being that dominant with his wife, but that's just my interpretation haha!

I hope this helps in some way :)
Updates please
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 2/8
awesome job so far...
CRAZYJAMES1 chapter 10 . 2/7
I love this! Please update soon!
darkwolf76 chapter 10 . 2/5
Bravo! That was a great chapter. We didn't see any Marina, but it was inteersting to see how Ned's thoughts wete altered from canon with a little black hair doe i the mix.;) Getting some insight into Cersei's thoughts, especially her feelings towards Marina was intruiging as well. Keep up the great work and I can't to see what Marina does next!:)
CLTex chapter 10 . 2/5
OH Ned...I just wish he had never told her, but he was being himself..couldnt ask for anything more!
Boramir chapter 10 . 2/5
Good Chapter. I was afraid this story was dead. The question is; how will Marina's presence change Stannis' and Renly's reactions to Robert's imminent death? Will they unite behind their brother's only legitimate heir and help the Stark's throw down the Lannisters or will they seek to usurp her?