Reviews for Hoist the Colors
pleasee continue this story
TheHuntresss chapter 10 . 5/6
I hope for a different end for Ned than he's been given in every other story out there. I hope he finds an ally that can help him stay 3 steps ahead of the queen bitch who thinks with her cunt instead of her head and the mad child she favors. I hope that Robb will learn that respect doesn't mean someone can't yell at him. He also yelled at her her was that not just as disrespectful? I didn't like how their make up went. Spanking her like a child then fucking her it just set wrong with me. Sets a precedent that will be hard to over come later in their married lives. Robb is not god and people all have different opinions his is not always going to be the right one. She knows Tyrion better than him he has assumptions and nothing more lies from someone he doesn't even know and who apparently his mother didn't know as well as she thought. Then his late of all lannisters how is that suppose to make his half lanister wife feel? I guess he hates her too and just doesn't want to admit it.
writingNOOB chapter 10 . 4/16
I actually would like to see ned able to tell robert, but he still dies. At least he'd know.
And is no one going to brig up what yhe assassin said? He killing her for a bonus? Either it brought up at tyrions trial and hes shocked or her telling robb, too, explaining that tyrion would never do that to her?
cheryl chapter 10 . 2/8
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
Hope you update soon. I really enjoy this story.
Xzr chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Great chapter on Hoist the colors, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
I don't like what you did to Marina is this chapter, she was right all along to stand in front of Robb, unlike him and Theon.

In the end of your chapter your character is nothing more than a whore whom sold her body to her husband just for forgiveness. Robb became more and more a Greyjoy that a Stark thanks to Theon influence.
Gct chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Great chapter on Hoist and Colors,so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
justsmile17 chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
You definitely have a good story idea here! If I could pick one thing I was missing it would be details, I think. Describing their surroundings is one thing, but if you describe how they're feeling - heart pounding in fear or excitement, eyebrows drawn together in confusion - it helps the reader connect to and picture the story. You also want to be careful with your grammar and keeping your characters in character. For instance, I'm not so sure I can picture Robb being that dominant with his wife, but that's just my interpretation haha!

I hope this helps in some way :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2016