Reviews for DisneyOh classics
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
This is sooooooooo stupid!
HikariAngel chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is such a cuet idea!

Would you do a version of 'Poor Unfortuante Souls' from The Little Mermaid? I think ti would be good if it was sung by Yami Bakura, but you could also do Maxamillion Pegasus, Yami Marik, or Seto Kaiba, fr ideas.

Also, I'd like to see 'Go the Distance' from Hercules sng by Yugi Mutou.

...and mybe 'I Wanna Be Like Other Girls' form Mulan Two sung by Ishizu, Mana, and Kisara? This is teh one I really want, so if you can nly pick one of these, will yu pick this one?

Thanx a lot

fanalisse chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Ehh. I got confused sometimes, it was all mashed together. O.o

But, I loved it! it the tune perfectly. :D
fanalisse chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
"I'd love a spoon". Lol. XD
fanalisse chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
Lol. I was singing in the tune of Reflection with your lyrics. Funnee. X)
Velgamidragon chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
Oh so you like his Egyptian counterpart. (chuckles evilly) Well too bad in the anime, his eyes are already set on Kisara. Methinks that I would've liked to see some Mana/Atem song pairings but oh well. (frowns) It looks like you've discontinued it.
Velgamidragon chapter 14 . 4/29/2009
I don't think this is a lovey-dovey song but We are One from Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. And then there's Not One of Us from the same movie. (They aren't lovey but I guess you could set it up so if necessary).
Velgamidragon chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
(hides face with embarrassment and smiles innocently) But Yami's worn dresses before. I'm referring to the Memory Arc when he was in Ancient Egypt. The dress or skirt didn't even go past his knees. (Fangirl squeal) He's so cool!
Velgamidragon chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Poor Yugi and Tea LOL
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I completeley sympathize with you about making lyrics to fit. I've been thinking of doing a parody of my own but I'm having issues with some parts. Whatever, it will work out eventually.
Jack Skellingtion chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
hey man!You Should do the little mermaid's Under The Sea That would be Great!
blacksand1 chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
In your lovey dovey song list you forgot the song 'Love Will Find a Way' from Simba's Pride. Maybe for Yami Bakura and Tea? XD
Spannerspoon chapter 4 . 7/26/2007

Yugi actually tauting someone... never thought i'd see the day!

Injection Fairy Lily chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
I give this one 5 stars!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 17 . 3/10/2006
I always loved The Lion King, ever since I was little!