Reviews for Retribution for the past
Is there a fourth chapter coming?
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/1
This is just awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
narutoyugitofuu chapter 3 . 2/26
Continue man NARUKUSHI!
strabimonx chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
this is good so far
Black wraith81 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
niiiice!..its one of akind,keep it up and please,update
Sabaku Ookami chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
._. 1 teensy tiny problem with time-travel that you and Naruto overlooked.

If Naruto alters the timeline between Kushina and Minato... he goes "bye-bye" because since they never get together, he's never born. Quite an important detail if I say so myself.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Update please. I want to see how this will play out considering its a better plot line than most of the DARK!Naruto stories :D
kimmy69 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
lol cant wait for the next chapter
ninetailed dog chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
i like make naruto show them what it means to anger an uzumaki
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
ok, so in chapter 1, you said this wouldn't become an actual story, and the ending author's note of chapter 3 said things would be picking up soon, implying you were continuing it. so are you going to or not? and if not, please let the fans know of anyone who takes up a part of this 3 shot for their own stories.
fatesmask chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
love your stories
DarkStorm28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
dammit I was all for this until you had naruto remove all of his fathers blood from him. I mean I realize what happened by why make him a complete replica of madara? he didn't have to go that far

I'll pass
regfurby chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Didn't you claim in chapter 1 that Kumo's kidnapping of Kushina was actually their attempt to rescue Kushina from Konoha? So how come it's back to being a kidnap attempt?

While the original idea was pretty good, and the problems and objectives were all listed very nicely, I think somewhere down the line the entire timeline got muddied and the plot's being lost. Uzushio may have been saved but Naruto didn't integrate properly into it, Kumo rescue/kidnap attempt still makes no sense, no mention is made of progress on rescuing the many other people that Naruto planned to rescue... Overall I have no idea what's going on, I guess most of it will be explained in flashbacks.

As for the Fenghuang... you could have just used an Articuno or something if you wanted weird.

Naruto's actual strength right now is kinda vague, he screwed up several times and pretty much seems to be acting tough, regardless of whether or not he actually is tough. He just doesn't give that impression of being strong... The fighting he did when rescuing Kushina was flashy, but does nothing to indicate his strength; rather, it only highlights the weakness of the Kumo ninja at being unable to detect or evade any of the attacks.

Please write down a timeline with all the objectives met/currently underway/aimed for within the year, a rough estimate of Naruto's current strengths and abilities learnt/mastered, as well as the current ages of all the people that Naruto is expecting to meet/rescue... that will make it much easier to plan out the story.
sarutoninja chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
It's one of the best stories I read