Reviews for Of Weddings and Warfare
Really enjoyed. I actually loved this pairing, really didn’t see them together, but now it seems pretty perfect ️ love that you added an epilogue too!
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 29 . 7/31
Bravo! Now I’m getting some sleep it’s 3:20 a.m. Illinois time. I couldn’t stop reading soooo good...
badadder1 chapter 29 . 4/8
this was great!
badadder1 chapter 18 . 4/8
So this is different enough from the other story. I'm really enjoying this one. I'm anxious about Umbridge being there.
badadder1 chapter 1 . 4/7
so far this is reading exactly like another fic I just read..
Honestly don't you two read chapter 29 . 3/28
I really enjoyed your story! Very sweet! :-D good job!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 29 . 11/12/2017
This made me Laugh, Cry , Spew hate on some characters and it made me 3
Lilly Caia chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I have to say I'm a little disappointed. You had many great ideas and yet most were written out very flat. Hermione's character was too accepting and other times too extreme like at the Quidditch match. I understand it was necessary for the story you had in mind but I feel you could have worked around that has you tried.
In my opinion a lot if things weren't explained nearly enough. All in all however it was a fine story.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
love it. thank you!
aed052409 chapter 29 . 6/23/2017
Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! This was excellent!
aed052409 chapter 26 . 6/22/2017
I'm calling it quits for the night because it's 10:40 and I get up at five... I want to see how this ends so bad!
aed052409 chapter 24 . 6/22/2017
I should be rationing this more, but... #cantstopwontstop
aed052409 chapter 22 . 6/22/2017
Great job taking plot points from canon and reimagining them!
aed052409 chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
Ok so I know I just commented on how I love to hate Umbridge, but UGHHHHHH THE CARROWWWWWSSSSSSSS! I love to hate them almost as much!
aed052409 chapter 19 . 6/22/2017
I think it was a brilliant choice to bring back Umbridge as an antagonist- I know Voldemort has the whole Dark Lord thing but she's pretty much the worst lol. Great characterization of her!