Reviews for Thirty
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was a great one-shot! I'm curious about that previous relationship. I wish there was more to the ending (like more of them as a couple) but I thought it was great. And poor Edward getting cheated on in his house and on his couch!
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
loved this
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Nice o/s...I love stories about second chances :) Thanks for sharing.
Teresa R chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That was cool and so sweet they got there happy ending.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was cute. I'm glad Edward wouldn't take no for an answer this time and it all worked out in the end.
missvamp007 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Great one it
AlbertaGirl78 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Ahh that was awesome! I am so happy that their lives were able to cross like that to make them both happy! Turning 30 does suck - 35 is hard too! I cried myself to sleep the night before my 35th... don't know what I am going to be like when I hit 40!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I hope you have a great day and that everyone around you spoils you rotten! :-D
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I loved it, I thought you did a great job. I just celebrated mine last year, and it was fantastic. 30 is a great year.
CullenSweetheart chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You already know I loved this! You should have more faith in your abilities...you are a fantastic writer! Love you bunches!
Charley chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was an awesome story. But I wish it was longer! It didn't want it to end.
Tomorrow is the big day! 30 is an awesome year!
Happy Birthday!
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was so sweet... I have a daughter your age... Wishing all the best for a very Happy Birthday... It's great when fate takes over