Reviews for Knights Consort
Cotto chapter 6 . 4/8
Please do continue with this wonderful story.
Just because she's basically a tomboy and practically a princess doesn't stop said gal from being both, though!
Although, a gal knight is a dame., so that's what she'd likely be, and in this story she's cool.
I delight in reading this story, Sir (English default gender setting)!
Thank you, and please do continue.
Signed:
Your fan,
Cotto.
l4w chapter 6 . 3/31
I am enjoying this and sad to see Dawn go, are you really setting up a Xander and Kennedy dating relationship?
I am not against this ship, I am just amused by how strong the 'lesbian only' thing is with Kennedy
Thanks
Hoping for more
l4w chapter 1 . 3/31
An excellent start with a underused and under appreciated grown up Kennedy.
Thanks
Looking forward to more
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 3/28
I love this story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
LOL! Loved the ending. More!
JC chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Great update,any chance you update Jumping at shadows next?
You Are A Trip chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
For being so succinct, this story tells a good tale. Glad to see another chapter.
Fayari chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I for one support this pairing. I don't understand how people can't see Xander's act of saving Kennedy changing her from bitchy to nice (at least to Xander). Even the most selfish of people can express gratitude sometimes, and while Kennedy was arrogant, she wasn't a completely bad person.
Twilight Warrior 627 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I'm really liking where this story is going. I can't wait to see where they end up.
Peanut Gallery chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Well done you made me care about a character I loath from the original series.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery

Ps. I still loath Kennedy
Cotto chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Yeah, she's sort-of like a sister to him, so of course she'd object to him being hurt... I agree with that tack, and am working on a similar idea shortly or right now, amongst others.
I delight in this rendition; Kennedy having a protective sisterly love of Xander, it's nice to read.
I found it earlier on tthfanfic, and it's a delight to find a more complete renditon thereof.
This is Great, please do continue.
Signed:
Cotto.
The Fallen Sky chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Interesting take on the calling of Slayers, both during Willow's spell and afterward. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it before. I didn't think getting called could ever be that polite or considerate. I figured it was just, 'Bam. You're a slayer now. Deal with it.' Still, it's inventive.

Anyway, can't say I'm surprised Xander got hurt, again, protecting someone who didn't need his protection. Kennedy should be used to it by now, though, especially if she's been volunteering to go with him on the new slayer meet and greets for a while. Still, I don't think you can ever get used to seeing someone you care about get hurt, even if he was trying to protect you from the same fate. And yeah, it's clear that Kennedy cares about Xander...a lot. That's not surprising, either. After all, Xander has a tendency to worm his way into the hearts of the women around him, whether he's trying to or not, and whether he's romantically interested in them or not. It's his superpower, that and getting his ass kicked and surviving.

Kennedy's anger at Xander for getting hurt, even though he was protecting her, is understandable. What else is she supposed to feel? I'm sure she's grateful for the sentiment behind his actions, and I'm also sure she feels a warm, tingly sensation in her chest that he cares enough about her to risk his life to save hers. However, I'm also sure she's scared for him right now and for what might happen to him in the future, because he's not gonna stop jumping in to save the day. She loves him, and that's really what's got her in an uproar. Oh, I don't think it's romantic love, not yet at least, but she definitely loves the big lug. How else would you explain her staying by his bedside and then going to set those nurses straight about Xander possibly abusing/hitting her? And let's not forget her doing her damnedest not to cry. You don't cry about someone you consider only an acquaintance, especially when they haven't died.

I find it interesting that Kennedy mentioned that Xander is not her boyfriend. Why make that clarification? I mean, it's not like they'll ever see those nurses again once Xander is healed up. And I don't see Kennedy as the kind of person who cares what other people think, especially about her relationship status. So, I think she said Xander isn't her boyfriend, because she's trying to remind/convince herself of that fact, almost as if part of her is starting to think of him in a romantic/boyfriend-ish way, and she's trying to nip it in the bud. That's certainly understandable. If Kennedy has always known she's gay, then having/developing feelings for a man, Xander in this case, would be quite confusing and maybe even scary for her. I certainly doubt she would know how to deal with such feelings, and denial is a simple, easy and can be a very effective way of handling the situation. Of course, I could be reading way too much into things here.

At the very least, I love this story and the development of it thus far. Seeing things through Kennedy's eyes is very refreshing. I'm quite interested in seeing if/when she has a revelation about her feelings for Xander and what she decides to do about it. Even if she admits to herself that she has romantic feelings for him, that doesn't mean she'll tell him or act on them. Whatever happens on that front, I'm very much looking forward to more of this. Well done!
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Well, looks like Xander is playing it safe as usual, and will look forward to seeing what else will happen between the two.
studyofchaos chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Story is still going nicely. As in it"s nice to see 2 people in denial still together.
BenRG chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Methinks the Slayer doth protest too much.

Just face it, Ken; you're one of Xander's 'girls' now - one of the super-powered women who can kill him a dozen times over but that he considers it his personal duty to defend with his life. Yeah, he's probably in love with you but don't expect him to ever say it; he doesn't think himself worthy. Something, if she ever realised, would send Buffy into a massive downward depressive spiral of self-accusation.