Reviews for Elite Circle
TheOldRival chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I officially love this!
abandoned-lu-act chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I've loved everything up to this point but I just HAD to leave a review on this chapter since it reminded me sooo much of 'Phantom of the Opera'. Poor Will, and Karen is just nosey. I likeed the baseball hamburger bit in the other chapter. I shall read more when I get back from dinner~
EchanHeartSaitoHajime chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
hahaha... i couldn't stop laughg this one
EchanHeartSaitoHajime chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This chap is funny... I was wondering... I got a good idea for a story... but it's from the elites in the hoen reigon.. give me the ok so i dont "copy" you.
EchanHeartSaitoHajime chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
I kno i read really fast.. BUT ur my FAV author, I REALY LOVE aal of ur pokemon stories. i read the whole thing of the elite circle, IT'S HILARIOUS! i was reading it in my one of my classes (i printed it out) and i almost fell off my chair laughing!
danflor reguba chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
bravo ah think its ah braw story mah weedle lassi or laddie

sorry im just practicing my highlaner speech very good
Natsume Y chapter 13 . 10/10/2006
It's funny, it's cool, and I think it's great. Update, please!
Hiei-Touya-icedemon chapter 13 . 8/25/2005
I know it's late, but will you please update? Hey, that rhymed!
Redemmo chapter 13 . 11/28/2004
what i REALLY like about this fic (besides the main characters being the E4) is that it can keep going on and on and on...ect. also, it's EXTREMELY funny! keep it going!
Minty-Fivestar chapter 13 . 11/8/2004
Hehehe... How cute! And funny! Hehe... Poor Umbreon... And Sneasel was an ice-cream cone? Oh my...

Well, better late than never, I think. I was trying to write a Halloween fanfic in time for Halloween... didn't work. This year, or last year, or the year before... Maybe if I work at it, I can finish it in time for next year. (sighs)

Keep up the great work! It's great to see this fic isn't dead yet! (Can't have too much Elite Four-ness!) See ya later!

-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)
Minty-Fivestar chapter 12 . 5/1/2003
_ Yay, Lance's birthday! Sounds like the most appropriate presents for him (I think...). Great job, keep it up!

Mal J chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Cool Story.
Karania Avalon chapter 12 . 4/27/2003
good.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 11 . 4/24/2003
_ Good job! These are really funny! Karen the travel agent from hell? Funny stuff. Keep up the great work, see ya later!

Minty-Fivestar chapter 9 . 4/20/2003
Whew... poor Lance nearly had a nervous breakdown for his Pokemon. I can understand. Somehow, I can't imagine Karen cooking, and I guess I now know why. _ And you're right- never get Lance upset, the results could be disasterous. Keep up the great work, and I'll see ya later! Bye!