Reviews for Faded Green Eyes
amd5551 chapter 4 . 3/15
Aww. so cute! you must continue if you have the time and inspiration. I do hope that gus treats her right. with all due respect, there have better be no 'r pe' or abuse or any unexpected pregnancy!

i am liking the story so far. Keep it up! sorry for not posting in so long. i was busy & then i forgot of course! silly moi.

I vote for baby rachel!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
BABY RACHEL!
RemyforAnnaMarie chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
OMG... This is sooooooo good, please don't abandon this story like other Authors do. I'm really reeled in on the Gus-Rogue relationship, like what is he/them hiding from the X-Men and why does he seem sooooo controlling? That does not sound good! Hope Rogue's gonna be ok! And what about Remy? Now that he's back? What does this mean? He better not try to get to Rogue again after ditching her 5 years before! I'd say Rogue should not give him the time of day or succumb to him so easily. Let her be happy without him for a while to show him what he should'nt have done in the first place! But great story! Wahooooo please update soon! xx
cheekbonesandjawlines chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
love, it's amazing keep updating
lovely smile chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
OMG I love it! And I pick Rachel!.
tx peppa chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I vote for Baby Rachel, I always just liked her better,
I wonder what is wrong with Rogue and Gus, cause when anybody says the are perfect together something is always wrong behind closed doors.
White Rook chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Rachel would probably be the better choice, for this story but if you really wanted to expand this story beyond the initial scope why not go for the twist and make it Nathan Summers. The summers kid isn't likely to play a significant role since he/she is an infant and Impostor Jean (Madelyne Pryor) would be an extremely awesome twist, that nobody would see coming, except now that I've said it. At the very least you could make us wonder if Jean is Madelyne.

Regardless, I like what you're doing so keep up the good work.
TazzieLuv13 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I vote both, good chapter
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
AW! Poor Gambit.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
(I hit enter before I finished my review-so ignore the other one,this is the full one)
It seems like Gus is a controlling bf-whistles Rogue to come over? empty plate(surely so she can keep her figure), touching her when she doesn't want? So if they're been together a few years, how can Kitty think they're all lovey-dovey when he's clearly such a control freak?
I vote Rachel
How old are Remy and Rogue? please update soon, I almost forgot the story :(
As for your request :Great Romy stories (some aren't finished):
Last Chance By: DancingtilSunset
Flight (first in series) By: Seriana Ritani
Maybe We Could By: portable tragedy
The Devil's Poison By: CodeAliasWave
Absolutely Maybe and "Sneak" By: Tamarai (she's a great Romy writer, everyone loves her stories, these 2 are my favourites)
Jazz, gunshots and love if we'll have the time By: SonataForMyOverdosedLover
It Takes Two, to Practice (series) By: Rogue in Rouge
Simmer By: Unknown and Forgotten
Laissez les bons temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!) By: Chihorrorfan84
Wendigo by the Author: dazzleCROWNS
The Wild, Wild West By: moviemaniac217
Debt to Society By: Shadow Hand Zealot
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
It seems like Gus is a controlling bf-whistle? empty plate? touches when
White Rook chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Gah, Clifhanger! I hate when this happens. Great writing, proper use of southern speech patterns and interesting story is left unfinished. If you've got more please do update. This seems interesting and I want to read more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
more please if you still have the love for it 3
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Great chapter!
I think it would be better if you didn't repeat yourself. Like you'd say something, and then you'd have the character think the exact thing you said like with Logan. It gets redundant and takes away from the flow of the story. Other than that I liked it and can't wait to see what you write next.
Dreamer chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Ooh, this is so exciting! I hope you keep up the good story. No pressure, I know keeping real life not online friends is important. Please write soon, though.