Reviews for Agent Revy Reporting For Duty!
SpanishBulldog63 chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Of course I find this when it's in hiatus (this story and a few others). I absolutely love this story
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Oh wow. Just went you thought it couldn't get any worse it goes and does it.

Cool! :D
Deadi1025 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Nice to have you back on the writing desk Snazzy. I do enjoy your work.

I am also happy that you've made a sequel to your interesting OC with an added collage of interesting new characters. What twists are you goin to pull next?

Til then, keep up the good work.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
OMG-I wanna hug ya Benny-boy! BWAHAHAHAHA! Classic and new Mommy-Revy will be fun:)
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Loved it. Lin id so much like Revy. I was going d'aww the whole time. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
When will the next chapter be released
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
When will you post the next chapter?
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
D'awwwww I wanna take that little girl home too! XD. you have a very good writing style can't wait for more.
Kelborn Ordo chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
nice love it. cant wait for more hermes.
Mike chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. One question: is there going to be any revy x rock in this story? Just wondering.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Woah(eyes popping), that's way messed up. And explains A LOT of underlying stuff with Revy. I'm way impressed with how you did this situation and got to that ending. A truly well done and gripping chapter. That last part was a major hot-button for me honestly(angry-way too much), I've had close friends on the ends of that(clenched teeth), nightmare and is something I would show, honestly, ZERO remorse for their punishment. Ever.

I digress, the chapter itself was excellent and well done! Keep it up:). I bet Rock is gonna get stuck in a "Parent Trap" moment-LOL:)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Nice, and Delun as Chang? Clever, I figured it might be him, but had to be sure:)
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Ha! I loved the part about Revy's secret play room. Can't you just see her, all dolled up in a pink tutu, twirling and dancing...with a pair of Beretta's! Wow.
jwill21 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
nice fic update soon please
ForgottenPrince chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Yay, it's so good to see an update to this. look forward to the next one.

Regards Prince