Reviews for Spy vs Spy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Um... so I might be way off base here but... Jemma's brother sounded kinda like... Spike? Bleached blond hair, killer cheekbones, sinful lips and a scarred eyebrow? Umm...maybe you didn't notice but that's a hell of a coincidence :)
sammie28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
HOW DID I MISS THIS?! I love them using Sneezy, and I love Fitz poking Jemma's face to see if she's wearing make-up. And love Ward being so paranoid.

And the twist at the end - very good. Well-hidden until the end!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
adorable.
wanderingghost1257 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
so cute and so funny at the same time.
personally I would've liked it more if Fitz's and Ward's roles were reversed, but still, awesome fic
AosFangirlJ chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Wow. Wow. Okay, give me second so I can fully formulate a complete sentence. *hums "Jeopardy!" theme song*
Okay, this fic was awesome! Your description of Simmons was really good; I could almost imagine her standing there.
Your characterization of Skye, Jemma, and Ward were spot-on; the English slang was as well. (I would know.)
Write more for this ship please!
sweetpea.blue chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is so wonderful. More please.)
mynameisagent chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Awesome! Love the twist at the end. Well done, brought a smile to my face!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Super Mega Chapter & More Please
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Haha! That was hilarious. I think I started cottoning on that they were probably related the further it went on but nicely revealed all the same. Your writing is wonderful, I do hope you continue to write for them.
thea chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Khay! This fic is perfection. You had me laughing from the very first line.
Fitz trying to touch Jemma's face to check if she's wearing make-up XD
The coat bit and Ward trying to pass of spying as Skye's idea made me lol. Oh Ward, so inlove but so deeply in denial.
Skye protecting Jemma by wrapping herself around the guy had me in stitches.
In summation, I love everything about this fic.
Xoxo