Reviews for REPRISAL UNBOUND
rosechick chapter 27 . 8/8/2007
I loved your story I hope you finish it I would love to read the rest.
kitsuK8 chapter 27 . 2/5/2006
wow! thats all i can say! this story is truly amazing! i love it and cant wait to read the rest! please update soon! this story is just too amazing to be left frozen! thanks for the great GREAT read so far!

~*~loves~*~
Serpent's Messenger chapter 18 . 12/26/2005
shitzema is really starting to pissed me off, Shitzema needs to burn in hell...
Maria Trapp chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I think your story is excellent. It has a great plot and characters. However, isn't it about time the story was finished? To many twists in a story makes it seem like the story will never end. Something to think about.
meljoy chapter 27 . 9/20/2005
how, why, what, what is he doing can't he c that that isn't bulma! atleast chichi is observant enough to realise her quick healing. geze!
Five star chapter 26 . 7/21/2005
cool,how many chaps?
hermionelover778 chapter 26 . 6/18/2005
this story rocks but u do have to update more often lol i ave been waitin for so long for ya to update. THIS story is really really good though, keep it up

love

skaterchick
TearsOfInfinity chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
HEY I DON'T MIND WAITING AS LONG AS YOU DIDN'T STOP WRITTING EH? THIS CHAPTER KICKS AS LIKE THE OTHERS i AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU UPDATED :)
Queen000 chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
nicely written chapter. *thumbs up* glad you're back; hopefully for good.

can't wait to see what happens next.

ciao *waves*

Queen
Shiranui chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
Good god, you'r back *hugs you*! Thanks so much for a new chapter. I don't have enough time to read it, but I just had to thank you for continuing your story. _
nolongeravailable1 chapter 25 . 1/22/2005
wow, this is a very well written story. I just wish that you would update it very soon, since i cant wait to see what happens next. .
X-Chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I apsolutly love your story so far, it is very compelling and i cant realy say more then i love it, and im very sry about you loosing your story because ffnet had to be stupid and take nc-17 off, i voted for it to stay just to tell evreybody, i hope this time you will get even more votes then you did origonally, good luck.
meljoyhappy chapter 25 . 9/15/2004
MAN! Your leaving me at the edge of my seat! I'm sorry Gaila died, but glad Vegeta survived.

Great story!
Shiranui chapter 25 . 9/12/2004
Gosh.. I thought you would never update _ ! Thanks so much for this! Its awesome to read something of you again!
FlamerCerberus chapter 25 . 9/10/2004