Reviews for They're Different
Little Doctor chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Cool! Is this abandoned?
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
lol how weird...hm can u type out golden trio's reaction at least? im sure many ppl were waiting for that
1tikafan chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This was amazing! It's so funny. You really write the character's quotes how I would imagine them talking (if that makes sense). Go Chocolate-Strawberry232 - keep on writing!

P.S. This is a totally random person, definitely NOT Chocolate-Strawberry232's friend.
Cyan chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I don't like cliff hangers *pouts in a corner*
jodyowl11 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
NOOOO! OK YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE, U BARELY STARTED!
jodyowl11 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
This is a really good story, and its pretty original! Sometimes, there a lot of weird stuuf tho, like paragraphs being cuff off or something, or easy misspells, like sane or something, but all in all i really do like how its coming out!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Nico-Griffindor Hazel-Hufflepuf Ari-ravenclaw
verity-moonprincess01 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Update please, I think that you should write in which houses they are sorted into now.
H.N.Dots chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Thanks for updating! But I suggest still looking over your spelling, but this is really good! Have a good day! :D
Cynder2013 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Spelling.
Mewster7 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
MORE! PLEASE! OR I'LL DIE!
H.N.Dots chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I see this story has alot of potential to be really good, but you are going to have to spell and grammar check, and being more descriptive with your settings and the actions of the characters, but you describe the character's really well with their looks. Plus, you're going to have to give alot of good reasons to have your added chracter "Ariana Mathews", because alot of people don't take kindly to Original Characters. Even worse, people get picky about a character's appearance, saying they "don't have flaws" and start "flaming". Just a warning. Please be careful with a character's personality, because it is common for them to get out of character, especially with the Golden Trio. But if that is your plan, go ahead. I am sorry if I have set you off somehow, I do not mean to be rude. Do have a good day. :)
P.S. Hazel would have an American New Orleans accent. And some people would be sensitive if Ariana was "shipped" with a "canon" character. Be aware.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I think nico was 14 in MoA and Hazel was 13 then..
S.J Spencers chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Have a gay Nico
S.J Spencers chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
When you start this story please have a gay Nico as the bottom and a gay Harry as the top