Reviews for Flattery Gets You Everywhere
BarbossasWench chapter 1 . 3/22
This story left me breathless. My God was it amazing! Please write more in this style.
You made it sound like all it was to get with Elena was a few words and rape
As someone who has experience with non con
You should have KNOWN
that consent is important
And what you wrote here
Was rape
That's not sexy at all
How did you think this was completely consensual
She tells him she can't go another round, to stop
Why doesn't he heal her leg
She has several no's that he blatantly ignores
Not sexy
It's rape.
And he is creepy in this.
Not cool.
This was definitely non con at some places. She specifically says Stop, no, or I don't think I can do this, I can't go another round, and why the fuck didn't he heal her leg?
sharbour0108 chapter 1 . 2/8
Did you ever think of doing a sequel with the consequences of these actions. You have a way with words and I think you could find a way to make this story come alive. I wouldn't even mind if you threw in a Klaus/Elena relationship of sorts. Because while I like Caroline I think Elena would be the one to truly change Klaus for the better. That is just who she is.
troryrogan chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Amazing. Simply amazing! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Heather chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I loved this! I loved all of your stories, you are an awesome writer with great ideas! Thank you for writing!
sarahbeth1925 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This would have been great.

Excepts she said stop. And he kept going.

He raped her.

You need to label this non-con, or I will report it. You are going to cause a major trigger for someone.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I always thought that Caroline should be with Klaus and Elijah with Elena, Rebekah with Matt and Bonnie with Kol. Damon with Katherine... Those are the pairings I like the most.
TVDforlife chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This story is AMAZBALLS! I know you've only written about 5 or 6 now but they are all so well thought out and good! Keep going! I NEED MOREE!
alreynolds13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow! Just...wow! That has to be the most well-written (and hot) one shot I've ever read. The way you wrote Elijah was just brilliant, and I could clearly hear his voice speaking the lines in my head. Sigh...why can't hot immortal vampire men in suits like him actually exist?!
LysCat chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
So I once had someone tell me that they liked it when I wrote my smut scenes switching it between Elena and Elijah. It just felt natural to me, and I didn't think anything of it...until I read this. And I can understand why they prefer it that way. You had my stomach knotting and I couldn't wait to read further on, but wanting to make the part I was reading last longer. So I lied about the other story, this is one of my favorite Elejah stories. Gah! It was simply perfect. There were little bits in here that I couldn't picture Elena from the show saying, but she is also so sheltered from the Wonder Brothers that she just hasn't had a chance to. Thank you so much for sharing this treasure!
AuroraSpace chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This story is just awesome!
You obvously know and love the characters and this radiates from this story with unstoppable force. Your narrative structure should be taught, and it has the emotianal, psychological deepness that it has to have with generously added funny moments that makes it less dark!
This is probably one of the most sensual stories I have ever read.
If I could I would make it a mandatory read for every people who has ever gone near the tv shows, because this is how Elijah and Elena should be even if they are not a couple. Nobody should have stripped down from Elijah's character the inherent darkness that you captured so beautifully. And as for Elena, she showed so much promise in S1 and S2 and they throw it away and dagraded her personality into something much less than she should be. I love your Elena.

Congratultions and Thank You for letting us read this treasure!
siberia21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wow, it's hot! How could I have missed my ultimate pairing especially when I had already discovered your Kolena fic? Awesome! Thank you for sharing! :)