Reviews for The Fake Hero
Dr. Douglas chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
This is the most epic history that i have read in all of my life, this fic is the only thing that make i enter in the world of fanfiction to create my history. Men, you just epic. Fake hero is stay im my heart forever.
I am BR, so sorry for my english. T-T
AruValentine chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Aside from the English errors, you have some talent, and I mean it. I seriously enjoyed this and would LOVE to read more. It's rare to see a pure OC fic, which I am also doing. I can say you should continue, but it's up to you. My vote is keep going though! :3
it's. me a stranger chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
wow, it seems like every chapter you keep on improving, and yeah, writing a fanfiction is hard since you need to deal with writer's block and so on, but you have a great idea.
(though i already have a idea where you get his powers from)
Hunter of The chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
This is going to be awesome :)
lioncousin chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Haha dude I freaking loved it when you used Excalibur! Please tell me there will be more of that sense obviously the base for his powers came from fate stay night. Anyways I'm enjoying this greatly keep it up!
Mirum Scriptor29 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
How interesting very interesting indeed I like where this story is going.
Neptunia chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
A rather interesting story I admit.
I would like to see more of this done.
Also:
Arthur/Arturia Pendragon
Jeanne D'Arc (Joan of Arc)
Dante? (The Divine Comedy) Maybe?
Lalala chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Wow, this story make me rethink about the potential of OC story, please don't end it yet, or at least come back in a near future.
Sargent Crash chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Yep. I knew it. AWESOME. Though I'm not really to fond of 1st person, I really liked your OC and how he interacts with the world. Especially his I want to save people for myself. Don't stop writing. besides a Couple of mistakes, all was good. Consider your 1st fanfic a success and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
randomreader chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Wow. This was awesome! I really liked how the OC was portrayed. I really hope this isn't your last work. Especially since it finished so strongly.
DolphinLord chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
OMG the feeling in this chapter, please tell me you will continue this plzzzzzz
l lawliet chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Being a good samaritan, getting punch by another good samaritan, it hard being the good guy i geuss
DolphinLord chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Is it me or Kuro luck is even worse than Touma, great story hope you update soon
JustARandomGuy chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
What is this, a decent-written OC story? wow this is rare, finally somebody know exactly what they're doing instead of confusing personal wish-fulfillment and story writing, seriously why is this getting less review than those Mary-Sues story out there?, some people just don't understand a good fic even if it slap them in the face.
LevelSeven-7 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
nop, i like your OC, he reminds me on the normal average guy which NEVER be the MC, your story is original ;) i like it and the way he thinks is realistic :D, keep it up and update fast (if you can)...