Reviews for Miranda's Runway
joeyfranklin chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh my gosh, I love this story. Momma's Randa. Mandy' s interaction with Miranda is so cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Aww, that was incredible and sweet. Loved the love story between the two Mirandas.
Cortexiphan-Thay chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Oh God! I just loved this fic! I loved Mandy! I want a Mandy for me (and ponies but everybody wants ponies!). I loved the part of the Frank's children, I was wondering how a middle-class father would buy three Prada bags, and you answered the cutest way! Randa is awesome! :D
fe.ef3 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
What a good read…Mandy is a fabulous character and I have loved all the explanations about Miranda more aggravating and most well-know quirks.

I also have appreciate a lot the interactions between the protagonists that have make the story believable as well as enjoyable!
chocobana chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
I can't believe it took me a month to discover this gem of a story! The world you've woven is intriguing and the story sweet, funny and just makes the warm fuzzy bunnies run rampant in my belly. Mandy is a precious addition to their family. I, and probably everyone else, would loveto see a bit more of this universe, but I'd be just as happy if you want to share anything else with us. Thank you for a great read!
XVnot15 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF MOUNTAINS! Oh god, just too much wonderfulness here to detail. However I now have a wonderful new euphemism to go along with Sweaty Snugglebunnies, heheh "I squeezed my wife like a fluffy pony." lolol

Absolutely BRILLIANT!
Shelby1316 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I was laughing out loud during the conversation between Donatello & Miranda! That was priceless imagery. Mandy is a creative and wonderful addition to the family. Great story. Thank you for sharing.
RSG80 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I know you said no sequels, but it would be great to have vignettes of life in the Priestly-Sachs household! Great ending!
Jerel chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Enjoying the story! Use more contractions; the dialog sounds too formal, especially for Andy and Manda.
chariot82 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Lovely!
Aried chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
If there was ever a limit for saying "aww" or grinning like an idiot in every minute or so, I'm pretty sure I've reached and overdone it. However that last aww, when I finished reading came with a pout, as I noticed the story was completed. I'm very glad that you chose to write about DWP, you made it very enjoyable for me at least; as one would say I'm clueless when it comes to fashion, reading or imagining Mandy's drawings, her explanations made it somehow easier for me to grasp what on earth one was trying to wear. I am not sure if I made any sense but I just loved it. Thank you for the lovely story, I hope you'll continue writing about them.
Gardenia2 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Love this story. And also think I should have a sequence, have a whole range of delicious options to explore!. :)
heymovie1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
How cool that you mentioned Marimekko, very traditional Finnish design! And a very very enjoyable chapter!
ea-phoenix chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This was a wonderful story! The Mandy/Miranda interactions were just precious and some of the cutest dialogue I've ever read. As soon as I finished it, I wanted to read it all over again, but I had to go to work :(. Well done! And if you ever decide to add more to this universe, I'll be right there reading it!
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Wow, just... wow! I absolutely love this story! The new chapter is simply amazing. The interaction between the characters, the ideas you included (like Miranda wearing the dress from the picture) as well as your way of telling it make this story a real gem.
I really hope you would consider writing a sequel... or maybe at least an epilogue? The univers that you have created has so much more to offer I think.
Looking forward to reading more of your amazing work so please continue writing DWP! :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »