Reviews for Miranda's Runway
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I love love loved this chapter!
Silverie chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
What a great story and so we'll written! Wonderful humor - crossing guard from Oz - ha! You do dialogue so well. Thanks for the great read and I hope you write more Mirandy...soon...
Very, very, very soon!
Kthac chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Awe, beautiful ending to a great story. Loved little Miranda and her interactions with the regular cast. Feel free to add more stories to the universe. Please.
Emeraldorchids chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Lovely! So sweet...I love how you've managed to weave Runway and designers into this. Hope to see more of this story! xo
Elliewrites chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
This is wonderful. I love "tella's" role in all of this.
TheLadyHoll chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Great!
emeraldorchids chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I read this last night but just wanted to say AGAIN how much I like this story. It really stuck with me all day, and that doesn't happen often. The scenes where they were simply holding hands or ever so gently touching...they just felt so real. Major kudos! Can't wait to read more!
icequeen1955 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is excellent. I do hope there will more than two chapters.
AJ chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Love this story! You have done a wonderful job! Can't wait for more?!
jeep28 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
This is just fantastic and makes me hit all of my home row keys- asdfghjkl! I'm in love with Miranda, I mean this fic! And Mandy is beyond adorable! Just a brilliant concept all around, and I seriously cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow this story is unlike any other Mirandy story that I have read. It is well written, funny, and descriptive. I love the banter you've created between these two characters that give your story so much. "Could you tell the world my middle name is not fucking" - genius, absolutely hilarious. I almost died reading it; so funny. The whit in this story is astounding. Please keep going and update soon.
emeraldorchids chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Wow, this is fantastic! Thank you for sharing & I look forward to reading more!
Aried chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Found this before bedtime, and now it's obviously past that. But what a great way to spend one's time. I couldn't stop smiling during Mandy and Miranda's conversations, Mandy surely lights up the room and the ones in it. As much as I enjoy stories when Andy/Miranda take their time before their relationship, I am glad it wasn't the case here, as it fit perfectly. Well, in summary, thank you for the story, I absolutely love it.
niktiera chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Wow...I love this can't wait to read more.
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
WOW! Great storyline! Very well written and kept me very interested and looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »