Reviews for By Any Other Name
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 11 . 8/18
I don't know if I'd like playing paint ball.
I was hoping to see a different spin on if Howard gets to fake his health scair.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 10 . 8/18
Oh my god! Even though I had no idea what any of Dennis and Sheldon's argument was about, and that's because I don't understand it; I still thought it was pretty amazing. If the physics bowl went this way in the actual show, it would have been pretty funny to see this whole scene play out on screen.
Also, I thought it was pretty funny that you had Berry Kripke be apart of this physics bowl. I actually felt bad for him when he tried his best to answer the questions.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 9 . 8/16
I liked the different spin you put on the phisics bowl.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 8 . 8/16
I love how you make Sheldon's mom sound like she's from Texis.
Even though it didn't show Howard hooking up with Penny's friend in the show, the way you played it out here; I could totally picture.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 7 . 8/15
The 11th episode of season one of the big bang theory is one of my favorite episodes!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 6 . 8/14
I don't know if I'll ever get up enough nerve to write a big bang fic, as I'd most likely have to do so much research, that that even the thought of that research puts me off.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 5 . 8/14
I like how this story sort of puts a whole new spin on how the show could have went if things played out like they are in this story.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 4 . 8/13
I really like hearing Sheldon's logs as you didn't really get many of those in the show.
So, does Penny end up with Sheldon, or does she end up with Leonard?
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 3 . 8/13
In the actual show, we've never seen Sheldon really win a fight with Penny's ex Kurt, that is; if you don't count the time in the first season where he stood up for Leonard about his holoween out fit.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 2 . 8/12
I honestly love all the facts about Sheldon's Schedual, as it's not really deeply gone into on the show.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 1 . 8/12
I wish the big bang would have shown more of what Lenard and Sheldon's relationship beginnings were.
Chaoshift chapter 33 . 5/2
Thank you for taking your time and letting the characters develop naturally. I'm an Aspie myself, and appreciate you keeping Sheldon as he is, quirks and all. Growing up doesn't mean getting rid of all your fandoms, after all. (I'm 27 and still play Pokemon.)
ALRYM chapter 11 . 3/10
You've written the characters so well! I'm lacking the words to compliment you on them.

I enjoy your story very much. Thanks for writing and posting it.
Canadian to US English translation...
JavexClorox or bleach
washroom bathroom
Hydro bill water bill
Cash cash register
Housecoat robe (trust me, a housecoat is something very different in the US and Sheldon wouldn’t ever wear one)
PawgLover chapter 5 . 1/18
you ruined a good story by adding that mother fucker Leonard! I'm dropping it bye.