Reviews for My tailspin in Talespin
Selyne Nightshade chapter 30 . 7/22
YAY! An update! And I love the Benson episode, it was cool how Shere Khan showed up in the end.
Anyway can't wait for more and I hope Karnage will make an appearance soon.
Master Tigeress chapter 30 . 7/22
Awesome. Soon she will meet Shere again. He is my favorite character.
Guest Alejandra chapter 30 . 7/22
I agree with my sister about the chapter. At least you're not letting us down like a certain girl is right now with her stories. Lis is funny when talking to Baloo about the surprise party for Louie. It isn't until the sleazy Douglas Benson shows up, does she realize what's going on. Hopefully she can handle Shere Khan again so soon.
Guest Melissa chapter 30 . 7/22
This was definitely worth waiting for. I can't blame Lis for how she's feeling right now. How cool that she got to be at Louie's surprise party. Too bad she didn't realize right away what episode she would be involved in this time. The order must be changing because of her. But this means she'll have to see Shere Khan again soon.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 30 . 7/22
Hey glad you're back. Oh boy, this is not good, not good at all. I wonder what could have happened that caused the episodes to go out of order.
kitsunelover300 chapter 29 . 6/14
I only recently gotten back into Talespin and that's only because I watched the Jungle book again for the first time in years and discovered how much I like the movie.

Talespin is an interesting AU for the Jungle Book, though a little odd, especially when it only has two of the actual characters (Baloo and Shere Khan) and a "redesigned" third (Kit replaced Mowgli essentially). Not only that, but there seems to be no humans in it which raises a lot of questions about how different this world turned out and how exactly the animals became anthromorphs in the first place.

This is where Lis comes in as the black sheep, the metaphorical ugly duckling, the odd one out as the only human actually in the TS-verse. It's great to see how she adapts to this odd world, which she only knew as a television series.

All the other characters are wonderfully in-character, even the harder ones like Shere Khan.

I'm actually surprised that Lis didn't compare the Shere Khan in front of her with the one in the movie. Hard to believe they are different incarnations of the same tiger.

When they meet again, and they will, maybe you could have Lis ask HIM some questions that a fan, like you and I, may ask:
Does he ever use those claws physically, how strong is he (when compared to his Jungle book counterpart), can he roar, where does he keep his tail in such a posh suit, has he ever walked on four legs like an actual tiger?

Stuff like that.

The same could be asked of Baloo as well.

That's just me, though I'd love to hear your take on it.

Great job and looking forward to more!
Guest Alejandra chapter 29 . 3/30
I agree with my sister about the chapter. What a thrilling moment for Lis. I like when she gives Kit his hat after they rescue him. Dan deserves what Kit and Lis give to him. Lis was very strong during this whole ordeal. She could've easily had let her secret out, but if she had something bad would've happened. I'm curious about what worse thing is coming up for Lis.
Guest Melissa chapter 29 . 3/30
My review is late because I've been reviewing other stories. It's okay about the long wait, because it was worth it. Besides you still update faster than certain other writers on this site. I'm thinking of giving up on them. I like it when Kit officially makes up with Baloo and Lis. I can't believe she actually did the rude hand gesture to Dan, but he deserved it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
packmulesrus chapter 29 . 3/9
It doesn't matter if a chapter is long or short. What matters most is how good a chapter is. Great chapter by the way. :)
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 29 . 3/9
Yes Darin' Doofus got arrested. I always hated that guy and Rebecca was nice to let them sleep in. Hey its cool about the time. I loved the chapter and keep up the excellent work. :D
packmulesrus chapter 28 . 1/21
Hurry Papa Bear! Save Kit from that creep! XD
Guest Alejandra chapter 28 . 1/21
I agree with my sister. It was clearly hard for both Lis and Baloo during this ordeal. But in different ways obviously. Rebecca sure gave Lis a hard time when she was waiting for the cop to come with the information about the creep. This episode was one of the most educational of the show. Kit certainly learned a hard lesson. Lis is kind of cool when she gets all angry with Baloo for a moment. Dan is scum for using a kid like that.
Guest Melissa chapter 28 . 1/21
Don't worry about it, because this was worth waiting for. Daring Dan is even worse than Covington was. At least Lis had someone else to support her. Baloo isn't doing as much as Molly did. All she can do is wait for the plot to continue. And Rebecca wasn't making things easier. Not only will Dan get a beating from Baloo, but he'll also get one from Lis. I like how she snapped him out of it, so they could save Kit. The next chapter will definitely be cool.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 28 . 1/21
I always loved how paternal Baloo is with Kit in this episode. My favorite line" When I get through with that guy, he'll be able to count all his teeth on one finger!" Nice work on this. I can't wait to read what happens next. :D
Guest Alejandra chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
I agree with my sister. I don't care how long it takes for you to update, as long as you keep writing. Lis is sure a big bind now. She sure kept cool while speaking with Kit. Hopefully she can at least attack Dan when it's over.