Reviews for No one Noticed
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/12
Harry needs to be careful about messing with potions (Prince thought he could play with his pain meds, look what happened). But I think Snape knows more about Harry possibly becoming like Snape than Harry does; *Snape* doesn't want to be like he is, but there you are.

Nice that the other Slytherins are so protective of Harry-maybe he'll sleep better there in the dungeons than he would in Gryffindor.
Hmmm.
Hope06 chapter 11 . 8/17
Great job with this chapter the characterizations spot on
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/7
Love it so far and seriously looking forward to the next update
Dixie.f.9 chapter 11 . 7/30
Well at least Harry did a 2 step forward and only 1 step back this time. Progress is being made in small steps on more than just for Harry, but for the school because of better school unity instead of rivalry.
daisycb chapter 11 . 7/29
I hope you will be updating this at potions and snitches. Also eruption.
epic b chapter 11 . 7/27
awesome story! keep it up!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/22
Oh, dear, we have Super Powered Godlike Harry here...

But yes, Harry is rightfully resentful and angry at the adults who were supposed to keep him safe.
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 11 . 5/26
Wonderful, it's so hard to find a good Draco and Harry story, that isn't slash and I'm glad I find this one. Would there be a chance in an update soon? I would love to see it.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/17
Well, this is likely the first time *anybody* has ever apologized to Snape for anything (Lily was always right, Albus is always right, repeat ad infinitum). I'm sure Snape would bleed for someone like Harry, and probably will.

And I love what Harry pulled on Dumbledore.

Albus had better worry what Minnie will do to *him*,but of course he doesn't, he's had a perpetual Imperio in her since the Potters died, I should think.

Poor Dursleys, they won't know what hit them.
Unknown.Puzzle chapter 2 . 4/29
You gotta update soon!
weatherwolf chapter 11 . 4/12
please update
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/24
Oy, they're all plotting to hide everything from each other. Draco doesn't want his father to find out how Snape is helping Potter, Snape doesn't want Draco finding out how he's helping Potter, and Harry (after a couple of moments' thought), realizes that it would probably be bad if Ron and Hermione find out that he's kind of friends with the other Slytherins. I hope I have it all straight!
Unknown.Puzzle chapter 11 . 3/16
Okay... Just a few words. Couple short sentances honestly. THIS IS AWESOME! YOU NEED TO UPDATE.
OKAY WHAT MY HEART MY SOUL OMG *DRAMATICALLY FAINTS* BEEN TWO MONTHS BUT IM NOT LOSING HOPE THIS IS SUCH AN ORIGINAL FANFICTION AND OMG FEELS THANK YOU MUCH FOR FOR THIS LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN IN MY LIFE PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE SLYTHERINS AND HARRY AND ALL THE HARMONY BETWEEN THE HOUSES AND THE INTERESTING TAKE ON HERMIONE NORMALLY PEOPLE WRITE RON AS THE "BAD" ONE THANKS SO MUCH IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF YOU COULD CONTINUE/FINISH THIS GONNA CHECK THIS DAILY NOW HAHA LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RECONCILIATION BETWEEN DRACO AND HARRY