Reviews for No one Noticed
Oh how I wish you‘d continue with this amazing story!
trash-panda-madi03 chapter 11 . 5/6
This story is PERFECT! I am in love!
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 4/8
love it please write more
Navyangel85 chapter 1 . 3/20
Please please update I have to know what’s going happen
ethan thorn chapter 11 . 3/8
I do hope this will get a new chapter soon and that all is well
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/7
Just wondering are you going to finish this awesome story or not? I would love to know. Thank you
misswitlock16 chapter 11 . 1/18
i love it hope you add more
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 11/27/2017
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this story the first time I read it. And that was before this rewrite. So I am wondering when you are going to finish this awesome story? And yes this is an awesome story. I do not know how many times I read it before this rewrite. I am looking forward to the rest of this story
Angelic Abomination chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
Just reread this and loved it. Hoping you will update soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/12/2017
Harry needs to be careful about messing with potions (Prince thought he could play with his pain meds, look what happened). But I think Snape knows more about Harry possibly becoming like Snape than Harry does; *Snape* doesn't want to be like he is, but there you are.

Nice that the other Slytherins are so protective of Harry-maybe he'll sleep better there in the dungeons than he would in Gryffindor.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Hmmm.
Hope06 chapter 11 . 8/17/2017
Great job with this chapter the characterizations spot on
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Love it so far and seriously looking forward to the next update
Dixie.f.9 chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
Well at least Harry did a 2 step forward and only 1 step back this time. Progress is being made in small steps on more than just for Harry, but for the school because of better school unity instead of rivalry.
daisycb chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
I hope you will be updating this at potions and snitches. Also eruption.