Reviews for No one Noticed
ethan thorn chapter 11 . 3/8
I do hope this will get a new chapter soon and that all is well
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/7
Just wondering are you going to finish this awesome story or not? I would love to know. Thank you
misswitlock16 chapter 11 . 1/18
i love it hope you add more
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 11/27/2017
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this story the first time I read it. And that was before this rewrite. So I am wondering when you are going to finish this awesome story? And yes this is an awesome story. I do not know how many times I read it before this rewrite. I am looking forward to the rest of this story
Angelic Abomination chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
Just reread this and loved it. Hoping you will update soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/12/2017
Harry needs to be careful about messing with potions (Prince thought he could play with his pain meds, look what happened). But I think Snape knows more about Harry possibly becoming like Snape than Harry does; *Snape* doesn't want to be like he is, but there you are.

Nice that the other Slytherins are so protective of Harry-maybe he'll sleep better there in the dungeons than he would in Gryffindor.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Hope06 chapter 11 . 8/17/2017
Great job with this chapter the characterizations spot on
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Love it so far and seriously looking forward to the next update
Dixie.f.9 chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
Well at least Harry did a 2 step forward and only 1 step back this time. Progress is being made in small steps on more than just for Harry, but for the school because of better school unity instead of rivalry.
daisycb chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
I hope you will be updating this at potions and snitches. Also eruption.
epic b chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
awesome story! keep it up!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
Oh, dear, we have Super Powered Godlike Harry here...

But yes, Harry is rightfully resentful and angry at the adults who were supposed to keep him safe.
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
Wonderful, it's so hard to find a good Draco and Harry story, that isn't slash and I'm glad I find this one. Would there be a chance in an update soon? I would love to see it.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
Well, this is likely the first time *anybody* has ever apologized to Snape for anything (Lily was always right, Albus is always right, repeat ad infinitum). I'm sure Snape would bleed for someone like Harry, and probably will.

And I love what Harry pulled on Dumbledore.

Albus had better worry what Minnie will do to *him*,but of course he doesn't, he's had a perpetual Imperio in her since the Potters died, I should think.

Poor Dursleys, they won't know what hit them.