Reviews for Potter In Forks
Bob chapter 2 . 1/2
No that is not American for werewolves. Werewolves only shift on a full moon.
Shifters can shift any day or night after thier first shift.
Werewolves come from a bite.
Shapeshifter wolves come from passed on DNA from Mothers or Fathers who were shapeshifters in thier generation. Originally givento the Indians by a wolf Spirit.
Bob chapter 2 . 1/2
I agree totally. Carry on.
EnasReadingNook chapter 29 . 11/23/2023
This was an amazing crossover! I love how you incorporated both universes!
Wicked1999 chapter 2 . 11/4/2023
what website is the story on? If it is this one, it no longer exists apparently.
Shiaira73 chapter 29 . 10/31/2023
Really hard seeing this as the ending. So many loose ends not tied off. It was a very fun read. I enjoyed the story. I do wish the ending was a bit better. but its your story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
KaterinaStark chapter 29 . 10/21/2023
I really loved this story….. back in like 2019 when I probably first found it and now when I just reread it! I’m really sad you haven’t updated or done anything more with it. Just thought I’d let you know.
Carelise682 chapter 29 . 7/25/2023
i loved this story . is it really complete
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2023
The little ambonation shouldn’t be a live yet. Harri should fiend fire there asses and kill them all along with the little brat
spencethelemon chapter 29 . 4/9/2023
amazing story!
Inktales chapter 29 . 4/3/2023
It was such a wonderful story !
I don't know if you intend to come back to it eventually, but thank you so much for sharing what you have so far.
Tillykinz chapter 29 . 3/6/2023
One of the best stories I have read for ages - I sincerely hope you continue it one day :) Even if the english foods are a little off! lol but overall good job.
charlotteheart chapter 1 . 1/10/2023
when will this be updated please absolutely love this
CharmedArtist chapter 29 . 11/29/2022
Absolutely lovely. I know this is unfinished, but even so it feels like a nice and tidy ending, which I do thank you for! Thanks for sharing
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 11/28/2022
FINALLY a story where the character fleeing for an anonymous life uses a new name that isn’t a dead giveaway for their original identity! Thank you!
Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 10/4/2022
Hmm, very interesting. I don't think you adequately addressed Tom's transformation, though; if you ask me, Esme and Carlisle are just a tad too comfortable with him...
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »