Reviews for Potter In Forks
Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 10/4
Hmm, very interesting. I don't think you adequately addressed Tom's transformation, though; if you ask me, Esme and Carlisle are just a tad too comfortable with him...
DalkonCledwin chapter 29 . 9/13
This was a good story. I really enjoyed it and may now actually go looking for other HP/Twilight fics because of it.
DalkonCledwin chapter 19 . 9/13
I find it funny that the Twilight saga has a Clearwater family, and that they also employed Cedric Diggory’s actor as the male lead.
Flaum chapter 6 . 9/13
butterflies butterflies butterflies
DalkonCledwin chapter 18 . 9/13
She… she shifted into her Animagus form while pregnant? Oh that can’t be good.
DalkonCledwin chapter 16 . 9/13
I'm somewhat worried about what Dumbledore's been up to these past few chapters.
DalkonCledwin chapter 15 . 9/12
Not only do we get the glittering vampires in this chapter, but it seems Tom was forgetful of the contraception charms.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 9/12
A person who can speak to snakes using Parseltongue is known as a Parselmouth.
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 9/12
Okay, so I had to look it up, but apparently some Snowy Owl flocks do cross the Atlantic Ocean during their seasonal migration patterns, so the flight, while long and arduous, is possible for that breed of birds, though I dread to think what it would be like for a Snowy Owl who is making the journey alone.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 9/12
I’m laughing at the notion that snakes don’t shed as much as dogs, since they shed their entire outer layer of “skin” every couple of months.
FireInLife chapter 1 . 9/8
Lolol, I had to check this story out based on the description. Based on the first chapter alone, it looks like a hilarious delight. I am almost tempted to continue reading, as it seems like it'll be like "My Immortal" but written seriously. A little cliche, but the Forks twist would probably make it quite interesting. Buuut it is a little too long for my tastes.

Either way, interesting story. I probably wasn't supposed to read it as a satire, but to each their own lol. Best of luck!
kaia chapter 29 . 9/4
excellent job on this! when Sirius and Remus first encountered Mia, I thought the only thing that would make that more entertaining was if Mia had been a Chihuahua or a Pomeranian and had actually tried attacking Sirius!
andjelija.nenic chapter 19 . 9/4
AvidReader2425 chapter 13 . 8/31
Thanks for the chapter —
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 8/31
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter. Though I have to say, while I enjoy the story, I think her view of her parents is hilariously childish, naïve, and self-centered. No one should be judged solely on their high school years and the highs and lows of their youth.

James Potter undoubtedly did wrong, he was spoiled, and he was childish, there is no doubt about that, but it is known that Severus also gave as good as he got. The entirety of the marauders were indeed in the wrong majority of the time, most especially Sirius Black and what he did with the werewolf. Of which James Potter saved his life because he knew that was way too far in anything they had ever done before.

James Potter was also a loyal friend, delving into a complex piece of magic so that one of his friends wouldn’t have to be alone during full moons. He was a man that matured after loss, going on to fight for what he thought was right, and died trying to protect the family that he loved. Meanwhile Severus Snape went on to join a terrorist group that killed innocence and these are the same people he hung out with during his Hogwarts years.

Not only did he call Lily Potter A disgustingly bigoted word, this was during a time in which a war was going on, and people like her were the target. This was a time where he was actively hanging out with people that hated her for how she was born and we’re more than willing to target her with deadly force.

This was also someone who invented a deadly spell to be used against enemies, something that would undoubtedly kill them without the counterspell or a healer on hand, to again be used against high school level bullies. While James Potter grew up and became a better man, willing to fight for what he believed in, and died for that, Severus Snape truly showed his own colors in his own loyalties and actions. He was even willing to let both James Potter and Lily Potter‘s child die in order to save Lily Potter herself, only the movie version was that shown to be different.

And judging Lily Potter for turning against him is also atrocious on the main characters part, she didn’t just turn against Severus Snape because he said a bigoted word, he was also because he was hanging out with the people that actively hated her and wanted to kill her. And even after their school years, he joined the very terrorist organization that wanted to kill people like her, following a man that did end up killing her in the end.

The very fact that the main character is judging them solely based on their high school years, and not the life they lived, not the fact that they we’re willing to give their lives in order to save her, is an incredible insult to their sacrifice. And I have to wonder, if she sees them in such a low disregard, as such horrible people, should they have really given their lives for someone like her?

While I enjoy the story and even the main character at most times, this is undoubtedly an incredibly dark mark against her.
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »