Reviews for Potter In Forks
sinisterdevil chapter 27 . 13h
Damn I love this. i really hope this comes of hiatus and will be continued. Ive read a lot of fics that says they are on niatus bit was never picked up. I really hope that's not the case for this story. it's too good to be dropped! hope to see an update in the foreseeable future.
Being a Scrub chapter 27 . 8/20
LOL! I just died! "Damn it, Tom!"
"Don't yell at me! I didn't do anything!"
I can't even right now. That was a great way to end the chapter. I love this story; the way you developed Tom/Voldemort and Hari was brilliant. Thank you for writing this.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 27 . 8/20
Love this! Can't wait for the next update when it comes off of hiatus!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 18 . 8/19
I knew it! Love this! Can't wait to read what happens next!
andjelija.nenic chapter 27 . 8/16
Princess Scarlett III chapter 18 . 8/7
I called it!
Princess Scarlett III chapter 12 . 8/7
She's gonna get pregnant with all this horizontal tango.
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 27 . 7/26
Pleaseeeeee updateeeeee!
nushan ynis chapter 27 . 7/24
Dommage que tu n'aies jamais fini
sillygabby chapter 27 . 7/13
I really love this story and I hope you take it up again soon.
There just aren't enough good fem!Harry stories, so it would be a shame to see one of the best I've read remain incomplete.
MagicGirl11 chapter 7 . 7/11
You need to finish Riddle and The Ancient Contact soon. I am really looking forward to finishing reading this story. This is a fantastic story, and I think it is one of my personal very, very,very favorites, as well as Riddle and The Ancient Contact. Is it ok if I publish a story based on this and Riddle and the Ancient Contact? PM me to reply.
misherukuro chapter 27 . 7/10
An engaging read that gets better the farther in you read. Thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
Lucy Greenhill chapter 27 . 7/5
Hey! I just read this story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
claire nunnaly chapter 27 . 6/15
this story is quite funny n lovely. it is so sad because there is no sign will be updated
Pennieyoung chapter 27 . 6/6
Please,please,please update this wonderful story :):):)