Reviews for Potter In Forks
Cute Iza96 chapter 27 . 3/27
please update soon! I'll be waiting!
sassy973 chapter 27 . 3/26
Loved it update soon.
cryfar chapter 27 . 3/24
this was good! I can't wait to see what happens next! Are you going to update soon?
Cinnamon-Fudg3 chapter 27 . 3/19
AHAHA! he made the healer faint and he almost had the classic "he started it" comments XD
SnarrySlave chapter 27 . 3/16
Lol i love you hp stories they are in-depth humorous and stimulating i do hope you will update soon
Freya chapter 27 . 3/14
Ahhh I truly do love this fanfiction! I'm looking forward to the next update.
Looking forward to the next chapter
Liara chapter 27 . 2/23
Funny ending ! XD "I didn't do anything ... It bloody hurt " lol
NaruLoveAnime chapter 27 . 2/20
Woww.. You know, I have fall in love with your story again and I love every chapters so far.. Another story from you, will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next. I'll love your next.. next chapters. So, Please Hurry and update soon! I hope.. new update, soon from you!
sorafallenangel11 chapter 27 . 2/17
Really love this story, I love Tom's and Hari's relationship. Please update soon.
Elfin69 chapter 27 . 2/15
Hopefully all the captured DE's will verify that they were working with Dumbledore and against Hari and Tom and that they were the ones doing the raids. Hopefully Hari will not lose any of her loved ones now that the war should be over.
MylaUchiha chapter 27 . 2/15
kkkkkk, very fun that last part
Avarianna chapter 27 . 2/15
love all the updates!
I heart vamps chapter 27 . 2/14
Please update soon
Jolly Writer 2.0 chapter 27 . 2/14
Hi! I'm Jolly, and I love your story. I've been a fan for a little while now. As for this last chapter, loved it! The fight was awesome, though I hope there were more dead Death Eaters than there were dead bystanders. Carlisle being the one to kill Dumbledore after he was so smug about having the Elder Wand was priceless. Having a powerful wand might be great to have in a wizard's duel, but is not much help from a neck snapping. Can't wait until the baby is, not revealed since Tom already gave it away, but talked about more with Remus and Sirius. That's gonna be fun. And that ending was perfect. Now I just want Healer Anston to wake up and Hari and Tom try to explain everything to her. That's gonna be great.

Anyway, I recently noticed that you don't have a cover for this story. If you don't have one because you don't want one, I understand. If you don't have one because you don't feel like putting the work into making one or having a random picture as one, then I might be able to help you there. Out of boredom I designed one, it's simple with a silhouette of what could be Tom and Hari in the front with a Forks, Washington backdrop. To find it, visit my profile and click on the link for my website. It'll take you to the homepage where you just have to scroll down to where I have my random covers and icons. It's right at the top of that section, with two options available. Get back to me when you can with news that you either don't want a cover and so didn't even bother, want one but don't like what I have for you, or you will be using one of the ones I made.

I'll be waiting for the update of the next chapter, which I know will be just as amazing as the ones that came before.

Jolly