Reviews for King Robb and Queen Roslin
Guest chapter 52 . 6/25/2019
"And who are you the Proud Lord Said"
"Robb!"
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Arya should run away.
Lord Villarreal of house Grand chapter 41 . 3/26/2019
I would have honored sansa with a good smacking and make her get her shit together like boo hoo you got abused Robb was out there fighting a war for your freedom. Also sansa the reason for Ned death
AllIdiotsMustDie chapter 41 . 3/9/2018
Arya chapter needed urgently!
AllIdiotsMustDie chapter 41 . 3/9/2018
Did he... Did he just spank her?!
Ishaanguppy chapter 60 . 10/28/2016
This was absolutely brilliant
Guest chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
Stopped reading. It was a good story until you began romanticizing a relationship between a powerful adult and a 15 year old girl.
Rhaegar was married, he was a father, and he abondoned his family so he could lock up a young girl in a tower.
If Lyanna left willingly, which I doubt, it was probably not so she could help a man cheat on his loyal wife.
I do believe RLJ, but I can't see it as a love story.

It's a well written story, and you should continue writing:) It just was not the fic for me
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Interesting... Wonder who'll ride which dragon.
Dethryl chapter 55 . 7/14/2016
Sam and Gilly didn't consummate their marriage at Winterfell? They got married and then hit the road and never once had a chance to have sex? I declare shenanigans.

On the whole, this fic is quite unsatisfying. Everything is too easy. Characters don't have their own voices. I've read this far in the hope that you will have some growth as an author, but it's the same glorified navel-gazing.

I know I've been critical of this whole thing, so let me say something positive. You have a decent grasp of the technical skills of writing. I haven't noticed a lot of typos or grammar issues. The story has been easy to read. I encourage you to stretch your boundaries and write some action scenes and not just two or three characters conversing.
Dethryl chapter 43 . 7/14/2016
I do not like the way you rehash the same information over and over by having different characters discussing it. They're not adding anything to what we, the reader, already know. Therefore you don't need to spell out the conversation in detail. Have two sentences to say "Robb told Roslin the truth about Jon Snow, and though it was incredible it explained many things." or something. Combined with your tendency to skip over significant events, it makes your fic feel like filler.
Dethryl chapter 25 . 7/14/2016
Jon is appalled by Arya marrying Elmar. Why? When did Jon meet him? You've got a bad habit of blurring character voices. I've seen several characters thinking and speaking in exactly the same words. It's getting repetitive.
Dethryl chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
I do not understand the purpose of this chapter. It's a rehash of a previous conversation between Arya and Ser Rodrick. It's also too short to be a chapter. The earlier short chapters could definitely been made longer. Your style is very uneven so far.
Dethryl chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
A very interesting twist. I hope this sudden imbalance doesn't make things too easy for the Starks. I'm also not convinced that Mace would be so quick to declare independence, but that's a minor quibble. Hoping to see Roslin at some point.
CaptainToast321 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Really? No POV from the two most important characters in this fic? Really? What a waste of time reading this was.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Why exactly did you start a fic about Robb and Roslin and then proceed to have the first few chapters NOT mention them?