Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
looooooved it!I love their story so much :)
NyanExplosiveWol chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Please continue 3
Melior Silverdjane chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I like that fic.
I hope you'll write another chapter in the futureā€¦
allthingsbright chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
That was really well written! Please continue!
buubaa chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Beautiful story, I love the myth of Hades and Persephone, and you began describing it beautifully, so sensitive and delicate! Please continue !
MO-5431 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Hi, I loved this story. I would appreciate a continuation of this story if you ever get the motivation to do so - your perspective is fascinating and unique - the unification of Hades and Persephone seems to be balanced emotionally and consequentially in your viewpoint so far, and it adds a realistic quality to the story. Too often it seems that the author is entirely on one side of the scale in support of the evil Hades or Persephone belonging in the Underworld seamlessly, and the original mythology is terrible and devoid of consequence for any of the Olympian gods no matter what they do - it's fascinating when an author manages to add some humanity to them, and that is the most fascinating aspect of the Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans movies. So again, I loved your perspective on the story and would look forward to more. Thank you ever so much for the entertainment, have a wonderful day.
Dragonpallete chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
love it. please continue with the story, it has a very good start and i cant wait to read more.
NewOrleansLady chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really enjoyed this. Hades and Persephone has always been one of my favorite Greek stories.
thewalkingdestroyer chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Ya know, I'm not really into Greek Myth, but this was really good. I can see this being really good should you continue. I would actually read it. Regardless it was a great one-shot. Great job.
igottoomanyloves chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really liked this one. It was a really good and a different take on how Hades first saw Persephone. I can see where you can build on this if you decide to do more. I would like to see your ideas of what happens in the myth. Good job.
Shiko-Rae chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I like this; I've always had a soft spot for Hades. I hope you continue this.
Gaara's-wife24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I really like, no love it and would really like it if you continue it.
ifrickinlovenarwals chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
OMG! I loved this! This was well written, it kept your mind wandering for what will happen. Please continue to write on here, even though I ususally read the m rated stories, I most definitly will be coming back for more!