Reviews for Mission
Zaidee chapter 24 . 8/7/2008
I found it so hard to read most of the middle of this story but I'm glad I did because the ending is just adorable and beautiful.
SH chapter 24 . 3/30/2006
together crawling from his lap to mine and playing with my holster at the same time...
ToboeShi chapter 24 . 3/22/2006
Hey there. I noticed that by the end of the story you still didn't have someone to revise it. I could help if you want. I really did enjoy this because it isn't all fake and "I love you lets get married". you do a really good job painting the depressed Duo, and the obsessive Wufei. Really, I think that yours is one of the most realistic I have ever read. Also, no one has had the guts to cut off Duo's braid, and I really think you did a good job with all of the writing, seeing as Enlish isn't your first language.

Eternally, Nocturnally yours,

ToboeShi
Oli chapter 24 . 1/29/2006
Hi! I just read your wonderful, beautiful story and was I in tears. WOW! It was so touching to the heart. I just didn't know what else to expect. For a story that was to be one-shot sure did turn out to be something else didn't it. Anyways I think it was awesome, kind of playing at Duo's mind and then the whole of him not knowing his affect on the other gundam pilots. Just wonderful. It was so good! I was just waiting for what would happen next. It does kind of leave you hanging as to how Duo and Heero will raise those children. I think you should do a sequel but just on how Heero and Duo raise their kids. It would be interesting to see how good of a father Heero will become. Well overall I rate your story with 50 billion stars *Tee hee hee* Hope to read more of your stories. Until then

Ja Ne

Oli
Frenzied Conception chapter 24 . 1/27/2006
I liked, sry i can't give much of a review right now, when i have the time i'll give u a much better one

signed,

A contented reader _
Rinni chapter 24 . 2/26/2005
This story is so good! Your english skills seem quite good, better than mine! The plot, the emotion and inner battles are written so well, and I got the feel of actually being one of the characters; the detail is that good.

Keep writing and post! Don't let your skills die!

*Rinni*
nekoi chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
je trouve ton histoire super bonne et ton anglais est très bon je n'est pas vu trop d'erreur quoi que moi meme je ne suis pas tres bonne en anglais mais en tout cas ton angalis se tiens tres bien et j ai hate d'avoir le temps de lire plus de ton histoire soit dans quelques minutes mouhahaha pauvre duo et pauvre heero j'espère qu'ils vont trouiver un moyen de finir ensemble et avec duo sur le top serait encore mieux mais ca c a cause que je suis une fanatique de 2X1 anyways a et continu a écrire tu es tres doué

nekoi
Unknown Critic chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
To say the least I am VERY proud of this fic so far. Even though you may not be the best at English you did a very good job. You wrote more in this page then some people do in there entire fics. That really pisses me off that people write fic and dont even write that much. I congradualte you on how much u have written. I would like to read another one of your fanfics in the future and you are probably putting you on my favorite auothors list. Good job and keep up the great work.
labyrinthine dolt chapter 23 . 4/29/2003
P.S.

I think it was a perfect place to end the story. a perfect ending, definately. That's my vote against the request for sequel. lol. Though I'll be sure to read every single thing you come up with. I love them all.
labyrinthine dolt chapter 24 . 4/29/2003
I cannot even fucking believe how amazing this story is. completely AMAZING. god, I am in awe. Poor Duo. Jesus, what a messed up life. God, it just...was so good at evoking emotion. I had to have cried more than 10 times throughout reading it. It was amazing. I am so utterly impressed. I really think you should write an original novel and get it published. I would be a diehard fan and definately purchase it. You are capable of being published, you have the ability to, definately. I really do hope your passion is writing and you are persuing it as a career. I really really hope you are, because your writing if my favorite among any author, published or not, and I'd like to own an actual official copy of something you created. Again, this was amazing. Congradulations on creating such a wonderful story.
Midnite chapter 24 . 3/29/2003
ANGST!

o my god, the ending was so sweet. At least finally they can be together. Angst, angst, swet romance. i like it!

It was a long chapter but worth it. Your english's good.

Make a sequel?
Toadychan chapter 24 . 2/24/2003
Aw. what a happy ending. That's so sweet. Finally Duo has the happily ever after ending he deserved. _ It's really a great story.
Sir Gabs-a-lot chapter 24 . 2/22/2003
Wow, that was a good story. True it was slightly depressing but what do you expect from someone who was raped twice. I could picture someone going through hell like that and haveing all those feelings. Yours story was so real. Anywho i liked it a lot, it was sad and i thought about stopping but i just couldn't until i found out what happened between Heero and Duo. So i did it, i read it all in a matter of oh about 6 hours. You write long chapters and thats a good thing but your pharagraphs were pretty long. I was wondering how long it was going to take Duo to realize Heero wasn't going anywhere, and he really did love him, no matter is abnormalities. I felt like strangling him myself a few times but i guess i have more patients then some people.

Well good job, and keep up the writing, oh and i loved the ending. _ DUO AND HEERO WITH KIDS AH THE HORROR!
Princess Pearliest chapter 24 . 2/22/2003
do not end it now no i love this story get to duo and heero raiseing the kids soon i love it get more out soon
penny chapter 24 . 2/22/2003