Reviews for The Secret Diary of Lucius Malfoy, Deathly Hallows Edition
aliduck chapter 1 . 11/21
He, he, that was hilarious.
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 10/23
Yes! It's about time someone made more parodies of Lucius Malfoy. :) It's great when people write him out of character just for the purpose of humor. It's always funny and I get a good laugh out of stories like these.

[I say, that's good. I should write that down.] This line is funny because it's worded like something he would actually say, but it's just a bit off which is what makes it perfect. Nicely done there.

The entry for July 13th is great. I can just see Narcisaa saying that while stroking her husband's hair. It's both funny and adorable at the same time.

For July 18th, I had to laugh at the thought of Lucius trying to arrange for someone to relieve themselves in Bellatrix's food at dinner. That was hilarious. And this is written so well, with Lucius' exact tone and attitude. I love it.

The August 5th entry in the best so far. That's brilliant the way Draco is calling him a drunk and saying that the Death Eaters are pissing in the pool. And then Lucius' comment on it at the end is "How dare he? I hardly ever drink." Which is then followed by Lucius wondering where his glass of wine has gone in the next entry. XD

I must add this to my favorite list. It is excellent. I haven't read anything this good in a long time.

This keeps getting funnier the longer it goes on. Now Lucius is falling into the table because he's drunk.

[a cockney layabout with personal hygiene issues] Oh my god, is that Scabior? Good lord yes, yes it is! LOL I wasn't expecting my favorite character to have a cameo appearance in this. And yes Lucius, go make yourself useful and feed the peacocks. It's what you deserve for thinking that my sexy Snatcher has "personal hygiene issues."

You are going to kill me with the sheer hilarity of this! Oh my god, I'm going to die laughing over here. So dear old Draco is vomiting in the corner, and when Lucius woke up he hears them going on about how drunk he is and that he drooled all over the rug. I like the mental image that comes with that one. LOL Drunk Lucius drooling on the rug. Poor thing. But it is also so very, very funny.

The ending for this was brilliant too. Lucius seems awfully cheerful now and glad to be rid of his son. I suppose he'll just keep drinking, and that'll probably lead to more hilarious antics.

Thank you for writing this. These are the kinds of stories that I love, and I find it is getting increasingly difficult to keep finding stories like this on FFN (probably because I've read most of them already). Keep up the good work and please do not stop writing. This was wonderful and I'd love to see you write more stories like this.
chinaglaze chapter 1 . 6/22
This was a delight. thank you. *still chuckling*
Do you have tumblr or LJ etc? I really miss you xx
camillablue chapter 1 . 4/25
"Draco was quietly vomiting in the corner. This bloody place has become like the court of Caligula." Oh my gawd. I died. And went to heaven, which was filled with Obsessmuch fanfiction.

Poor Lucius. He really is the victim here. Also, man I love Narcissa.
ConantheBarbarian'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG, this was so funny. I love that Lucius tried to escape using his bedsheets as a rope. Please write more like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Lol sad angst but hilarious
Miss Dasti chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This actually made me belly-laugh.
Oh my god this is the best thing I've ever read. I have tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Love it :) my flatmates now probably think I'm crazy seeing as I was laughing maniacally in my room for apparently no reason :D
but what really cheered me up about this was that you uploaded something - any chance that you might start working on a story like Eden again? Just finished reading it for what must be the 5th time and it keeps getting better the more often I read it - and it was brilliant the first time. Liebe Grüße
Verecie Millitude chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh man, I love this. So many parts of this had me in stitches.I LOVE your Lucius parodies. They never fail to cheer me up :)
Hope I'll see more of your writing! I've read all your stuff. You have such a talent. Truly.
Ore no Rai-Sama chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Hahaha this cheered me up so much after finishing Eden xD
the artful scribbler chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Bwaaahahahahahaaaa -cries a little bit-
Happy chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
So funny!
RozzandMaya chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Hilarious! L. Malfoy, Esq. comedian. Post dh, for five cents, he'll insult you within an inch of your life. Sneers cost extra.