Reviews for Unguarded
Slm76 chapter 14 . 5/1
Hey, what happened to this? I was enjoying it!
breezer2 chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
What and you just stopped right there?
Schatze8210 chapter 14 . 12/14/2018
Sweet! ;p
Delilah Moon chapter 14 . 1/19/2018
Just wanted to leave you a quick review to tell you that this was a VERY good fluff piece! I think we need some of those every once in awhile. I really really liked this! Thanks for writing it!
steadfast chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
I really liked this. I wish there were more!
nicimac chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Oh yes, great first chapter!
weezer42 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
wonderful fluff...loving it
FanFicForever chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
I'm a sucker for romance between Sam and Jack, and this story is hitting all sorts of happy-making spots on me. Thank you for writing it! If you ever get back to working on it, I'll look forward to finding out how they're going to overcome the regulations challenge.
Zoja chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
I agree that in most of the stories they just seem to confess their undying love and so on and I really love the way you wrote it! It is so much more like them, especially Jack.
laura chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
OK I've just starting reading fan fiction and i love this so much please do more.
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Two of my favourite pairings in a realistic scenario and in a well written story? You sir have earned a like and a fave.

Yours,
Mewtwo
same ol' Tgirl chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Ack! Another incomplete tale?! If your writing weren't so good, I wouldn't mind - but it IS good, and I want to see what you make happen next!
Michi-Gibbs chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
Done :)
Lovely fanfic. Daniel is being so cute, checking up on his teammates. It's great that you put him together with Janet.
Keep on writing. :)
Michi-Gibbs chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Just had a blast reading this 'They even named one after me. Which you blew up. Since we're sharing here, I'm still sore about that' :D
I think I'm done with the chapters in one hour. Can't stop reading. Really good ;)
robinbishop1231 chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
I just reread this. So loving and adorable and fun. Your Jack humor is spot on. I know you are writing in other fandoms right now, but more on this story would be awesome.