Reviews for Hikaru no Shiawase
m chapter 3 . 7/13
;)?
Really very good plot so far... but maybe a proof reader. Try exchanging "Go Weakly" for "Go Weekly".
I think you mean amnesia patient... because anemia doesn't seem to fit.
kiki638 chapter 3 . 7/6
I never thought a girl Hikaru would be so fun to read about. I can't wait for her/him to get back into the go world and see the people that she met playing go especially Sai and Touts.
Please update soon
midnight-flurry chapter 3 . 3/29
Oh I think I'm in love with you're story. Hikaru in an AU with Sai alive and kicking and an actual soccer loving Hikaru too. Please update this story. It had so much potential!
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 3/5
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
Reenan Lefey chapter 3 . 3/1
This has the potential to be really good. I hope you plan to continue it. If you are stuck, maybe time-skip a bit. The plot is progressing a little on the slow side after all.
Cheers!
BloodDDB chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I love it. It's unique, a different take in Fem!Hikaru and time travel. I hope you update soon, I would really like to read more. What will the romance be?
Inkwell of Stars chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Interesting story—I definitely look forward to more!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Why won't you update, please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Please update soon!
Rboooks chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Please update! i need to know what happens next! I think (and kinda hope) Suyon might have a crush on someone Oh can Waya also have a crush on the new girl? That would make this story so awesome! please update soon, your writing style is so great and interesting that it left me feeling like this really did happen in the anime! I love how you focus on Hikaru but yet moved the focus onto other characters! really well done and please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Looking forward to next chapter and will keep checking!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2014