Reviews for Hikaru no Shiawase
Jikol chapter 3 . 8/12
Omg! please continue this story! I really hope Hikaru will once more create a wave shocking everyone; especially Akira and Sai...go is not without Hikaru! also love the fact that Hikaru is a girl, great idea! romance please.
Why must the good linger in perpetual solitude, divested from the greatness of incredible word counts?

Or, in less melodrama: Fun, good read, sad to see it hasn't been updated.
Please update soon
awefanfic chapter 3 . 2/7
please update soon!What will happen now?
Fiorea chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I dislike when characters change gender, but this is the first story where I don't mind at all. First one EVER in all genres I read (and I've read a lot). I think it's because Hikaru still acts and thinks like a boy even though he's going through the motions of a girl. And the plot has got me curious as to how everyone will react, especially Sai. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Alice chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
vivement la suite
AkiraYuni chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Aww~ Hikaru helped him! Suyon was pretty cute at the end too!
mrs. zala chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Hmm. Different yet same, second chance yet not, hikaru as female. Interesting she looks so 'lady like' after her change of appearance. I thought she will do more adjustment (like her usual rude attitude when he was still a man). But nonetheless, it is interesting.
Please update soon! I'd love to know what happened next~

Until next time,

Mrs. Zala
Areen chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Well...i wonder how u gonna pull this off. I imagine that there will be saixhika moment and its confusing to know which she-hikaru or he-hikaru when reading this hhhahaa. Cant wait for more update
m chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
;)?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Really very good plot so far... but maybe a proof reader. Try exchanging "Go Weakly" for "Go Weekly".
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I think you mean amnesia patient... because anemia doesn't seem to fit.
kiki638 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I never thought a girl Hikaru would be so fun to read about. I can't wait for her/him to get back into the go world and see the people that she met playing go especially Sai and Touts.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Please update soon
midnight-flurry chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Oh I think I'm in love with you're story. Hikaru in an AU with Sai alive and kicking and an actual soccer loving Hikaru too. Please update this story. It had so much potential!