Reviews for Hikaru no Shiawase
Cielo27 chapter 3 . 5/22
Auther-sama please update I love your story ;-; do not forget us readers are waiting your arrival :D that sounds pretty cheesy right?XD
Erisuu chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
This is so well written! I know you have not been writing for this story in nearly two years but I so hope you would be returning to it eventually as I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Jikol chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Omg! please continue this story! I really hope Hikaru will once more create a wave shocking everyone; especially Akira and Sai...go is not without Hikaru! also love the fact that Hikaru is a girl, great idea! romance please.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Why must the good linger in perpetual solitude, divested from the greatness of incredible word counts?

Or, in less melodrama: Fun, good read, sad to see it hasn't been updated.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
awefanfic chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
please update soon!What will happen now?
Fiorea chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I dislike when characters change gender, but this is the first story where I don't mind at all. First one EVER in all genres I read (and I've read a lot). I think it's because Hikaru still acts and thinks like a boy even though he's going through the motions of a girl. And the plot has got me curious as to how everyone will react, especially Sai. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Alice chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
vivement la suite
AkiraYuni chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Aww~ Hikaru helped him! Suyon was pretty cute at the end too!
mrs. zala chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Hmm. Different yet same, second chance yet not, hikaru as female. Interesting she looks so 'lady like' after her change of appearance. I thought she will do more adjustment (like her usual rude attitude when he was still a man). But nonetheless, it is interesting.
Please update soon! I'd love to know what happened next~

Until next time,

Mrs. Zala
Areen chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Well...i wonder how u gonna pull this off. I imagine that there will be saixhika moment and its confusing to know which she-hikaru or he-hikaru when reading this hhhahaa. Cant wait for more update
m chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
;)?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Really very good plot so far... but maybe a proof reader. Try exchanging "Go Weakly" for "Go Weekly".