Reviews for Dance into the Fire
Dark Red Z chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
...actually I find this believable.
ScarfGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
It figures. Just as I start loving a fic I realize the last time it was updated was six years ago. I guess I'm too late to ask for more D:
maxwell02 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Aww...I'm so sad this story hasn't been updated in years. I just read it and it's wonderful. I love Alec! And I love how you've written him and a new love interest to boot!

Here's to hoping you write a new chapter in this story someday...
blondmoviefanatic chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
NO worries, no flames here. I love the idea of Alec returning to M16. I was utterly shocked in the movie that Alec, who had seemed to be really good friends with James, tried killing him. That's why I like this. You show that the power of friendship can win over greed.
Ingu chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
More? Why are all these good stories abandoned? Why? Please update!
CordeliaHunter chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
I absolutely love this and am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. All the reasons you have come up with to make the deal believable one totally work here. Plus, I like the idea of Alec searching for his parent's murderers. The relationship between him and James isn't going to be easy, but I very much look forward to it.
nikki-of-stormhold chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Hey, great story! I love this idea and the way its written! U got talent! Please update it or I might have to eat some poison. If this story was a milkshake, I would totally drink it. I like milkshake. I like this story. Get the point. It's great!
Diamond77 chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Unbelievable. I am not a fan of Alec. But your writing skills are unbelievable! Well done!

P.S Could you review my work "Nightingale"?
Shiek927 chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
You must continue this! This story is too good to end so soon!
AriannaMalfoy chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Please don't give this one up! I realize it's been two years since it was updated but I would beg that you do not throw this one to the abandoned fics category. Please?
LadyDeb1970 chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
I would love to see more of this story. And Violet. . .Violet reminds me a bit of Abby in NCIS. I hope you update this.
Renee chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Two words: LOVE. IT.

This is a great piece of work! Totally unlike anything else I have ever read. Also, much more satisfying than the ending to the movie. Please, don't tell me you have abandoned this one! Please, give us another chapter! Please? *puppy eyes*
Taiin chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
This fanfiction is absolutly *thinks of word to describe it* Unique is all I can say! You use detail wonderfully, how you switch between the perspectives of each character. And each person stays in personality.

Other than the few and far between spelling errors, I can't say much bad about this fiction! And being sad Trevelyan died in the movie, I'm glad to read something where there is a new, different ending!

Shame you haven't updated in over a year! I'm drooling for updatage!
Dragonraider chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Please continue, i really like your story so far!
Smileyfax chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Why the HELL hasn't this been updated? Please rectify this oversight ASAP, for I want more kickass. Thx.