Reviews for Limb From Limb
TS chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
That was awesome! I loved it :)
EvilDime chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Aw, cute! John simply has the best ideas (though I do feel sorry for that cabbie - could have happened to any one of us, surely).
I wonder what became of John's attackers. Will they be out for revenge or scared shitless of ever coming near John and Sherlock again?
- Dime
fscott1977 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
What a beautifully written story. Thanks for sharing your gift.
DarlingSupreme chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Not sure how you do it. This was funny and frightening and gritty and gory and tragic and erotic and romantic- well more than "romantic" - more like heart-engulfing. All at once. Or nearly all at once. In rapid succession. Not sure how you do that. Thank you for doing that.
ItsAllComplicated chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Astonishingly beautiful.
doing-stuff-things chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
"John…"

The good doctor shifted, drew a pained breath. He grunted against two more shallow breaths, and suddenly Sherlock wanted to cry.

Sherlock would not cry.

Moving slowly, John reached down, found Sherlock's face, cupped it carefully.

Sherlock wanted to grieve.

He would not grieve.

"Sweetie," John sighed.

No, what Sherlock would do was sublimate.

Moving slowly too, breathing close and soft over humid, musky skin Sherlock whispered, "John," and then slid his warm mouth over John's soft cock.

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
trilln451 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Tears.

Something of a poet, are you?
Rairakku1234 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Love it. Love it. And how they fight the bad ideas and associations. Wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Rairakku1234 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Oh Sherlock. John maybe the injured party, but it's defiantly harder on Sherlock. And it so would be. Love it.

Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I seriously love the opening sections where you talked about the day and then about how everyone view the incident. Something very powerful about it. And John's thoughts about public displays of affection. Wonderful way to start this fic.

The fight in the flat between the boys, so wonderfully real, something they would do.

And then the fight, the actual attack and response. Wow. Just wow.

The responses, the reactions. Amazing.

lifechiaroscuro chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Aww. Those two.

That was like a scene from a romance movie, honestly. But it was sweet, and bold, and lovely. So it is most certainly all good.

That was a great scene where John realized the depths of Sherlock's feelings for him. You'd think he'd have at least suspected it before, but it seems they can both be rather oblivious about each other's emotions.

Great fic!

Caity :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I'm not sure if I would like to be eaten if I just got the bloody shit kicked out of me...if you know what I mean? The whole defend your lover thing is cute though...Maybe prolonging the sex would have been a little more realistic, if less dramatically profound.
beemoh chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I love this! Very nicely done.
Itty Bitty Albatross chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
This is fantastic! So well written! Thank you!
R.Harper chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Oh. So, so heart-rending and beautiful, and you've turned their grief and anxiety and shock about what happened into this beautiful poetic thing that's made my heart do a strange skittery-thump thing and my eyes burn a little bit.

So gorgeous.