Reviews for Recultivation Project
Cyberchao X chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
It's pretty obvious where they got the spores from... and since it's the hospital, Tsumiki's still a prime candidate to be the murderer, even though so far nothing's gone the way it did in the game.
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
Wow. Now this is interesting. The protagonist is among those infected? And given that Tsumiki was the one who woke up in Hinata's bed in the game, I'm very concerned about Mioda right now...
Cyberchao X chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
Uh-oh...the Despair disease. Going to be interesting to see how this changes
Cyberchao X chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Oh, I get it now! Rather than merely killing her, as he intended to do in the actual game (but Peko beat him to it), Kuzuryuu decided to try to FRAME Koizumi!
Cyberchao X chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
... Okay I'm stumped. That "motive" shouldn't have led to those two being attacked.
Cyberchao X chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
As I thought. Gundam has taken over Hinata's role as protagonist, with all the potentially harem-like qualities that affords.
Cyberchao X chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
I donno, it made perfect sense to me. I figured it out pretty quickly. Nicely done, airing is that everything will change... well, a lot of things. If Monobear still gives the same motives in the same order, Koizumi's probably still the next to die, with Kuzuryuu doing it himself this time.
Cyberchao X chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Oh, right, the bodies distracted me from my other observation last chapter, namely that with Komaeda a Future Foundation mole, the excess conflict is being provided by Kamukura actually being able to take control of Hinata at times. Interesting twist.
Cyberchao X chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
...Well. I really didn't expect that to happen. Two bodies right away? And seemingly no one that could be the culprit...
Cyberchao X chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Magnificent. Though it creates a strange duality, Monobear saying there's one too many and then hinting at four traitors.
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Ack! Earlier I wondered about the possibility of our three moles outliving their original death dates, but I completely forgot that Komaeda was the driving force behind Chapter 1's murder as well! This changes the entire dynamic...
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Ah...is this how they survived?
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This should get interesting. I wonder if the new moles will get to survive beyond their initial stays? Well, Komaeda obviously will because his death was an elaborate gambit to draw out the mole. Gundam and Hiyoko are a bit trickier. Hiyoko was just unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...It's possible that having her memories will be sufficient to keep her away from the stage. And Gundam was a killer...I doubt that'll fly if he sticks to the plan.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
That was pretty risky of them. After all, even a normal person might despair at such a sight.
Blanke-Slate chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT! Finally, a well written fic with healthy amounts of Tanaka! I am adoring this so much! You've written the dialogue really well, in that everyone's really in character. Keep being awesome!