Reviews for The Parting Glass
melindapiperenesmee chapter 24 . 8/31/2016
amazing I love it I feel like there is still a lot you could still write about like s45 I love keeva and stiles so much there just so cute together you did amazing job on this story you really bright the characters to life I hope one day you come back and write more .
Otter chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
Thabk
pece87 chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
You really put a bad image in my head when you mentioned Allison going to the morgue. :(
Aye Scott. He doesn't't know void Stiles was at the house because he was distracted.
At least some one did it. Give Allison a funeral. It was so wrong that Jeff didn't do it in s4.
And that was a great end. I'm sad to read that you won't continue to season 4. But I guess it starts to get difficult considering how heavy Stalia it gets, well Keeva can just be Malia's role, but eh, confusing.
pece87 chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Nice twisting of Keeva warming Stiles up in a bath.
The wretched moment of saying goodbye to Allison. I really, really loved Lydia's scream there at the end. It was profoundly strong, I could feel it through my tv. Actually Holland's performance in this episode was great. The only other part was when they met up with her at Oak Creek, but she was great.

Have a great time at Disney World! :)
Crash88 chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Will there be any sort of epilogue?
lijahsgirl chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
I hope you update soon, I love it
pece87 chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Some thing I didn't get in this episode is the secret void Stiles knew Melissa was keeping from Scott. I expected worse than what it was.
I really enjoy Scott and Keeva together. Their relationship is sweet and loving. Brother and sister.
That was a disgusting scene with the bandage wrap coming out of Stiles' mouth, ugh.
pece87 chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Damn right Stiles is easy on the eyes! His beard is questionable but eh. Lol
Perfect when Keeva snapped at Noshiko.
It's Yukimura, your spelling it wrong.
pece87 chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Void Stiles! Woohoo!
Love void!Stiles and Keeva together. All the emotion between them is high and always entertaining.
untilmynextstory chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
I am kind of confused on why Lydia went under? Shouldn't Keeva have more of an connection to Stiles at this point being baby moms and all?
But it was a good chapter.
XXTigerXEyesXX chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Ugh, this last chapter... I'm just as on edge and anxious as I was when watching the actual tv series. Please. Update soon. I'll be checking on this story daily. Lol
Crash88 chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
It's so awesome; I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Will you be continuing into season 4?
pece87 chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
Awesome. Purely awesome! What you had void Stiles do to Keeva was heartbreaking and intense. I was going out of my mind! I consider it rape but I understand why she wouldn't.
The episode alone was intense on its own and again, it's just brilliant reading it. Void Stiles and Scott was... crazy. But I loved it!
Dylan was amazing this season. This episode spoke volumes to him as an actor.
pece87 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Jeez even reading that scene, makes me cry. Love this episode. Even the nogitsune. Especially his voice, I don't know why lol.
How old is Jamie now? Does he ever talk?
pece87 chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Where was Stiles at the whole night? You wrote that in right? Because I don't remember that from the epsiode.
Void-Stiles. Can't wait. My fave!