Reviews for Coming Home
Alazia chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
omg i cried. loved it loved it please more more more D: D: D:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
when are you going to update this?!
Elodia9000 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
oh my god this was so unbearable sweet. I cried, really. :')
Life is no Fairytale chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
when will part two be posted?
sasuke's tomatoes chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
this almost made me cry it was freaking brilliant
Sasusaku Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the second part! This first part is so touching! Great job!
Fist.Of.Fire chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I usually don't read K rated fics, because I am a perv. :P Hahahahaha. SORRY!

But, I loved this sooooooo much. I liked the fact that Sasuke broke down and cried. It made the story more close to reality. Great job! Looking forward to part two! :D
Kiyomi Inuzuka chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee, continueeee this story soooooon, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls!
Gone With The Flow chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was such a beautiful story. I loved it so much that it made me cry. You did an amazing job. Great work!
Guardian's Solace chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aww! This was the cutest and sweetest SasuSaku family oneshot (technically two-shot, I know) that I've ever read. So sweet! :)))

Can't wait for the second part. And I believe you did well with the first part, I thought it flowed smoothly. :)
mrs-zoldyck chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is perfect. :)
ZJeM chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
So sweet.
Love-thirsty!Sasuke is the best!
I really like how you showed their intense emotions in a way that wasn't overly dramatic but just fine. :)
Great job! :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Now this is just precious. :)

You got all the featured canon characters IC, but I think you did an especially great job with Sasuke. Family is such an important thing to him, as we can tell from canon and how loyal he is to the Uchihas and all. His reaction to seeing his baby daughter for the very first time was so, so heartwarming and I love your execution of it.

Also love Sakura here. Haha, she was sure in for a surprise. xD

Hope you update soon!
kuurei chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was so beautiful. T_T I teared up so much. Thank you for such a wonderful story, and I can't wait to read Part 2!
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was so beautiful story! It was breath taking. There were so much emotions there and you described it wonderfully! You almost made me cry. I had tears in my eyes. Hope you will update soon :) looking foward to read other stories you have made.