Reviews for Moments of Solace
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
This is one of my favorite stories I've read so far, great job! I really enjoyed this story! Thanks :)
Marie chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
My God! This could have been part of the CSI show. It'd beat all the current episodes hands down. This is something that could have been written by either Sarah Goldfinger or David Rambo. I read the whole story in one setting and it absolutely took my breath away. Thank you for sharing this magnificent story. I couldn't find the proper words to express my feelings.
DOCMARTINFANCRAZY chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
this was a great story, i enjoyed it very much.

thank you.

melissa lucy
linelm chapter 16 . 6/11/2010
Interesting, and very well written story!
Telula13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
great opener :)
chomper318 chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
Wonderful story! Love the villain-you did a great job capturing his psychotic psyche. The twist is great. Finally, the GSR elements are deliciously fantastic! You have a few word choice typos, but other than that, the story flows really well because of your lyrical writing style. Great job!
cwinky503 chapter 16 . 2/9/2009
Hey I know this is a really old story. But i just had to say that looking back now...this story actually was kind of similar to how Sara's own father died and how she got placed into foster care. Kinda crazy. Great story I really liked it.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
I am completely flabbergasted by your writing style. It's... transcendent. The emotions are perfect, the imagery is amazing, the plot is wonderful...

Words cannot express how amazing your writing is.

~IGC t DM
musingmarauder chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
Wow. This fic was incredible. Some of the imagery you used was absolutely beautiful. Great fic.
NoOneLivesHereNow chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
yay for your roomate. Your stories are fab
sammie chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
I would like to just say one word: WOW...really...Really liked the way you wrote it. I hope your butterfly keeps giving you such great ideas.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 16 . 5/23/2005
You write beautifully. Every scene of this story was coloured with descriptive and figurative language. The casefile was disturbing and believable, your perpetrator frightening yet so seemingly "normal." Your characterisations were spot-on, and the GSR was nicely woven into the other aspects of the story. Well done.
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 16 . 2/17/2005
Good story. Sad. Especially the ending. I loved the line, "And then he kissed her, because she was near and warm and Sara, and he wanted to". I don't know why, but it's worded perfectly and says so much.
Niggi chapter 16 . 2/17/2005
That was really excellent. Thank you very mutch.
Kimber McLeod chapter 16 . 10/29/2004
Beautiful imagery! Do you write anymore?