Reviews for What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
It does make you wonder what kind of conversation he would end up having with his Grandpa if he were to meet him in Other World.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Sounds like this would be placed in a AU after Raditz comes but only if Goku survives. Pretty sad too :(
Regiss chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This was a good story, no doubt about that, but there's one problem:

Goku knows he's a Saiyan during this. Therefore, he should already know it was him beforehand. During the fight with Vegeta, when Vegeta became an oozaru, Goku thought he was the killer, before Vegeta revealed that all Saiyans with tails become Oozarus, and that's when Goku learned the truth.

So, if Goku knows he's a saiyan here, then he should already know he was the one who did it.
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
very very very angsty but still good.
SweetGirl14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Aw,so sad...But Good.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
good job...i really liked it:)
AJ-Wolf-AJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
gahh! i cried at the end of this one too! ;-; Goku shouldn't have made the he's gonna be all sad depressed... : ( poor Goku... ::hugs:: well written...gj! .
MageInTraining chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Great story! Excellent ending too. I really like your work, you do these one shots really well. Gotta go!
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
wow. real good. ive always wondered wat'd happen when goku found out who really killed his grandpa :P
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I always wondered what Goku would think about that incident if he knew the truth. The guilt must be terrible for him.
Kayomie chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
After I finished reading this, a wave of shivers ran up my spine.
Suiren chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
That was good.
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Aww man. That's harsh really. Still loved it though!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Ohhhhhhhhhh...I love it! *sniff* It's so angsty! I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE!