Reviews for The Rings
Yaoifan9195 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
This is getting so good please finish it. There's not much for Scott and Rogue and I wish there was they are my OTP.
Silo666 chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
kool
tx peppa chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Was very happy to see a new chapter up and I got my fight between Jean and Rogue. I like Rogue and Scott together sometimes. Can't wait for the reaction back at the mansion with them now together.
babynora1983 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
its good to see an update
Esha Napoleon chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Great chapter ;)
tx peppa chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Love to see more fighting between Jean and Rogue, Maybe this will be part of the phoenix deal. Logan starts to act more of dad to Rogue maybe even adopt her and bring in Laura X23. Would like to see how Logan will deal with Scott now he has an eye on Rogue. Maybe have a thing where Jean steals Rogue ring after a while. See how Rogue handles it. First she can't touch now she can. Will she be able to go back to not touching again. Just a few ideals.
Weeee chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I love this pairing but my problem is anyone who writes fanfic of them never finish. Please update soon don't be like everyone else.
ddamlt100 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Oh yes I am going to truly enjoy this story.
tx peppa chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I can't wait to see if Scott's daydream comes to life.
wolfoak19989 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Hehe! Nice. keep writing please
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Wait so does Logan know that Rogue is his daughter and is going to go all wolfy daddy on scott? That would be awesome anyways, continue please!
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Awesome chapter ;)
MF 22 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I wouldn't exactly call her a "daughter," per se. Given that his genetic structure was copied, she's probably now more of a clone than anything else. I guess depending on how you look at it, you could call her a daughter, but like X23, that designation doesn't really fit in the traditional sense.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Awesome chapter ;)
tx peppa chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
There you go with an answer to my question about Logans healing power. Good job. I died laughing when the poker was pulled out that is exactly what i would have thought Rogue would be saying. Can't wait to see how Logan will hand be a daddy. and how sad for Rogue when she found out she and Logan will not age but everyone else wil.