Reviews for Shutterbug
fictionfiend07 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wonderful! I hope you write more! You have quite the talent for writing.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
nice best one page ive seen for smallville the second half any way
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
CUTE!
gumboLove chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! More Chlark!
Sarah Lila F chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Aw, I like the Clark/ Chloe pairing. :)
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
. That was...the FIRST 'Smallville' fic I've ever read. :)
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I love clark, and I love this story. GIVE ME MY COOKIE. LOL.
the wind chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I like this , for some reason it said what few people refuse to admit but all people like to see.

A touch of life from the perfect part of us.

My first love follows me to become my wife , to become my soulmate.

My first kiss becomes the fire that burns and keeps my sould warm all my life.

My first time lost in the dark only to find a small whisper guiding me to safty and staying with me even through the most dark of days.

Very well done.

In one small page you said everything that people like about the Clark and Chloe relationship. The hope that she gives him , her fears of losing him like she did her mother.

So afraid of something leaving she pushes them out before they can start to leave.

Very well done.
Friends1004 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
CUTE!

Your story is nice coz i dnt see many fic about chloe and clark.

keep up the good work.

ChLark Fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I really like this story! I am a huge Chlark fan! I used to be all for Clana but i'm not really anymore! but you story was great! luved it!
Doranwen chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
:D Yay! Good Chlark story, there aren't enough of those. When are you going to write the next one? Am interested in anything Chlarky, though a sequel to this wouldn't be amiss, esp. one where Chloe learns Clark's secret-because how on earth did he find her in Metropolis? She could have been almost anywhere . . . He's gotta tell her. And I love the "Chloe finds out" fics. :D More Chlarkiness, please? (Esp. lots of angst/fluff, hehe. Those are always fun to read)
autumngold chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
What a great story! Even though I'm a major Chlex fan, I still really enjoyed it! Thank you for having Clark save Chloe just in time! Thanks for writing!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I think you're the one to deserve a cookie for that lovely story! Poor Chloe. I'm so glad Clark was there to save her, and it's very nearly a good thing that it all happened otherwise Clark might still be claiming that denial was just a river in Egypt! Write something else now please. Wonderful fic. RG.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Love the story, but why isn't Chloe interested to know how Clark threw the guy thirty feet away?

And what about my cookie?
Chris chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Very nice. Sweet and well done. This is how the show should go!