Reviews for The miner's wife
Norbert's Mom chapter 24 . 3/23
I like that you made Caesar Flickerman a nasty client. So many times in fics he's a rebel. I think he's to enthusiastic for the Games to be a rebel. I'm also please that there's a rebellion brewing. K & P need a happy ending without the prostitution and suffering.
inmyfavor chapter 24 . 2/22
This is such a good story and so well written!
I can wait to read the rest of your fics.
Dandelion Lass chapter 24 . 2/19
I can't believe this story is almost over. I'm really going to miss it! Wonderful chapter! I always enjoy your descriptions of the Capital.
This story is so great! I love how Cashmere respects and supports that Peeta is Katniss' now! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
I'm in love with this story so much! I don't want it to end but I sure am looking forward to the next chapter. I'm keen to check out your other fanfics because I love your style of writing and the story that got have come up with. :)
Tmw fan chapter 24 . 2/10
I like this chapter even though there was not much of Everlark interaction. I love it when they are together, your Katniss is more passionate and reciprocating Peeta's love with her actions more than words. I am so curious how your last chapter will resolve everything. I would not say this story needs to end :) because I like it too much. Will there be a few toast babies? Please let there be :), Peeta loves children a lot, right?
I am stuck between never wanting to stop reading this story and wanting to stop because I don't want it to end. I only started this and have not stopped reading until this chapter and I would feel too bad if I didn't post a review as this story deserves it.
Usually the everlark fanfics I have read rush into their relationship and although they are great, I'm absolutely intrigued by the way you've slowly progressed their relationship. I also love how their 'relationship' isn't perfect. I am always endgame everlark but I do appreciate that it will be a bumpy road to get there because I feel that's how it would be. I'm in love with this story and I can't wait to continue reading. :)
great chapter! please update soon :)
Angels041630 chapter 24 . 2/9
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
MrsCullenMallark chapter 24 . 2/10
It'll be bittersweet to see this story end. I love it lol great update!
honeylime chapter 24 . 2/10
You hinted at rebellion before, as the need for a spark or symbol (who could that be?), and I wondered how you'd get back to it when we were so focused on the Everlark relationship. You're bringing everything together quite nicely. I really appreciate your original take on some aspects that get addressed in other AU stories: Peeta is often more central to the rebellion earlier on, but because of his drug and alcohol problem, that wasn't possible in your story. Also, I guess he had less to fight for until recently. And, wow, your portrayal of Caesar is outside the norm. His true alliances are never really clear in canon, and I like that you went here. It makes this story truly unique and one I don't feel like I've read before (of course I love the other stories, too).

As a 110% Everlark shipper, Peeta's relationship with Cashmere has always been hard for me to read. I like that you've evolved their friendship in light of his relationship with Katniss to one that's still caring and supportive, is frankly probably healthier, especially for Peeta, now that it's not partially fueled by the drugs and despair. This chapter is ending with more hope on all fronts than we've had for a while.
pumpkinking5 chapter 24 . 2/9
Thanks!

Peeta is at the Capitol. He is going to be servicing the people of the Capitol as the HG is on. We have winner from Finnick District. That was a blow to Finnick. He knows that he has to initiate the new Victor in the ways of the Capitol's guilty pleasures which he hates and lothes.

Peeta knows that Katniss loves him, but it can get difficult especially far away from home. Katniss knows it is his job, but doubts and insecurities creep in during those weak moments.

I liked how Cashmere tells Peeta about he belongs to Katniss. Before, their bodies were opened to each other when they came back from a client, now it has changed. Boundaries are put into place becasue of Peeta's love for Katniss. I think Peeta forgot becasue of their past with clients which damaged them so much.

Finnick has warn Peeta of a rebellion brewing. He needs to start keeping secrets and learning what is around him.

Great job!
DarkJosey66 chapter 24 . 2/9
Im so glad you got one more chapter to not that im happy to see this story end or anything but im glad that the last chapter before epilogue is from Katniss POV i dont know why but i actually in joy read from her perspective atleast depending on author but anyway im thoroughly looking forward to your next chapter o almost forgot are you going to mention Coin at all or do we not have to worry about her
VMars lover chapter 24 . 2/9
Update soon.
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 24 . 2/9
I just hope Katniss and Peeta can get a happy ending...