Reviews for The miner's wife
MrsRach27 chapter 26 . 7/28
Not many stories have had a chokehold on me where I couldn't put them down, but this was one of them! I only just started dipping my toe into Hunger Games fanfic-I was really looking for an AU where Katniss was taken to the Capitol and Peeta was saved by the rebels, but couldn't really find one I really liked. I had this one saved and though, "hmm, sure, why not?" I'm SO GLAD I gave it a chance! Its so sad seeing Peeta be used the way he is and how that's affected his life since becoming a Victor, but goodness the arc he makes is so satisfying. The slow burn is truly a slow burn and also so satisfying. If you're considering reading this, don't wait! Thank you MockingJayFlyingFree for creating this amazing story! I can't wait to dive into your other work!
iwishiwasbellaswan chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
I appreciate how in-depth and detailed you’ve gone into an insight of life in District 12The Victors in The Capitol; a favourite.
iwishiwasbellaswan chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
A hell of a story, I loved it.
Chrisstars1 chapter 26 . 5/13/2021
Loved every word!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2020
Make a sequel. This story deserves one.
I also like how you did the real hunger games in this one just changing the characters from Katniss to Rue. But Katniss can never be replaced so it doesn't have the same effect.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2020
Wow. It's almost like Gale is forgotten.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2020
I DON'T LIKE CASHMERE!
I have had a hatred for her ever since I read the Hunger Games trilogy.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2020
Baby steps.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/10/2020
That was the best time out of them all.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/9/2020
Ivy is always an interruption.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2020
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2020
' .CASHMERE!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2020
She's not pregnant.
It would be interesting if she was though.
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »