Reviews for The miner's wife
Shellibug chapter 26 . 7/1
I love the parallels to canon here with Golden girl and boy who loved her.
I hope Peeta gets his dream come true - he and Katniss deserve that ultimate happy ending.
Thank you for such a heart wrenching but amazing story :)
I look forward to more Midwinter :)
Happy summer!
You gave us such a captivating story, and I loved it since the beginning! Many chapters were so good that I went back to read them. I can tell how hard it was to write the ending of a fic like this but you wrapped it up neatly. Many of us did not want it to end :). Have great summer, you deserve a wonderful break!
kansa chapter 26 . 6/26
Thanks for this story. Sad to see it end.
MrsCullenMallark chapter 26 . 6/24
It's so bittersweet to see the end of this story... it's one of my favourites. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and I wish you the very best in your life 3
Peeta'sBabe16 chapter 26 . 6/21
I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for a wonderful story.
jakobamy chapter 25 . 6/22
Thank you for your stories. And have a wonderful summer. Rest that brain and those fingers of yours! ;)
jakobamy chapter 26 . 6/22
I'm so sad to see this ending. I've read a lot if fanfics and I think you're still on if the few who did a Victor!Peeta and a widow!Katniss. I absolutely love your stories. I wonder how the rebellion is going to turn out? How would you feel about a sequel? If you do wrtie one I'll be the first one to read it. You're stories are simple amazing. Thank you!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 26 . 6/22
Beautiful story!
Aleyvas22 chapter 26 . 6/21
I'm sad to see the ending of an amazing story. I adored your Peeta and Katniss! Thanks for sharing it with us. You're very talented. I hope to read more of your stories soon. Have a great vacation! :D
cayt326 chapter 26 . 6/18
LOVED this story, but I am sad it's over. I am also sad to hear that you won't be writing anymore multi-chapter fics; I hope maybe you'll reconsider this. I'd excited to read anything you write in the HG universe though.
honeylime chapter 26 . 6/20
Thanks for sharing this amazing creation with us! I've been riveted by this story since the beginning, and the way you've brought it to a close with these last two chapters is well done. I appreciate that the previous chap focused on their relationship and that you addressed the rebellion here. I loved seeing adult Peeta's perspective on the star-crossed lovers, and it resonated with the same bittersweet heartbreak as the original story.

It's sad to see this story go, but I look forward to the continuation of your others and anything else you might have in mind. Enjoy your vacation!
rednose chapter 26 . 6/19
Peeta was always my favourite character of the Hunger Games universum. And to see what he could have become when Katniss would not have been the female tribute was very interesting. I really enjoyed reading this story, even whren sometime, it was very hard to read about the "other side" of thr victors. You made an fantastic job and the story is wonderful, sometimes scary and so sad, but a real piece of work. Congratulation to this wonderful stoy. i like the way you describe both - Peeta and Katniss - and I'm happy you gave them time to develope their relationship. They are both so damaged, I think it would have been unreal to just put them together. I love the way Peeta behave towards Katniss' kids. I always pictured him as a wonderful, patient and loving father, who really likes to spend time with "his" kids.
I like it that you descrive the life of the others victors and what they have to endure. How difficult it is so have "two" lifes and how you can easily mess uop your whole life within one moment.
Your characters are very close to the original. I really like that. They are true to themselfes , sure changed through the circumstances, but in the hard core like the old Katniss and Peeta.
Very well written, I enjoyed reading. Thank you very much.
VMars lover chapter 26 . 6/18
I've been around since almost the every beginning, I love this story so much... Can't believe it's over.
I hope to see more of your writing.
HPRocksMe chapter 26 . 6/18
So sad to see the story end. It was a gr8 read.
SFCBruce chapter 26 . 6/18
How bittersweet to end TMW on the same note that THG ended on...but somehow it felt so right. Wonderful job, wonderful story, and I look forward to your next posting...whenever that may be :-)

Have a wonderful summer!