Reviews for The miner's wife
Uh she can't kiss him why does he just allow that
DarkJosey66 chapter 23 . 10/27
I still dont get the whole he bit her so he must be punish thing that everyone had going on i mean instead of having everyone gang up on him and forcing him to give up everything cold turkey he should've came to that decision on his own rather than have everyone force him in to it feel like your punishing him on top of forcing him to be male prostitute which is just really bad

That whole thing just reminded me of the book specifically mockingjay and not in a good way everyone was horrible to Peeta even Delly yelled at him and nothing changed until Haymitch reminded Katniss that she was being bitch

So this biting thing and everyone punishing Peeta by forcing him to quit drug and alcohol cold turkey and face a life of prostitution is one of 2 real downer for me in this whole story
baldcoder chapter 26 . 10/17
Really great story. Very well done.
c3lia chapter 26 . 10/1
Hello! Very good job! Lovely dialogues and descriptions, and everything sounded very in-character. God job!
houdiniboom chapter 25 . 8/23
Hello there! I read the entire story and it was really a good plot. Peeta being in the capitol, Katniss with two children... original. The end was good, though i wonder if Peeta ever adopted the children as his own? I mean, Gale is dead and the kids need a father? Would have Katniss let peeta be the father of her children? Well... it's an idea. Anyway, thank you for writing this story :)
JasmineDragon22 chapter 26 . 7/30
A truly intriguing story. Loved it from beginning to end.
GoPinkLion chapter 26 . 7/5
That was dark and tough. But it was a damn good read!
it looks like your story was posted to wattpad..the girl from the seam
Cashmere unexpectedly turned out to be my favorite part of this fic. I loved the way the character was revealed to us slowly. I would love to read more of this character.

It's interesting that this Katniss is shrewder, more mature, and has far more social skills than her younger canon counterpart, but I think, by taking away her most notable canon personality flaws (and they're flaws that don't necessarily disappear with age or marriage), she's become a bit of a Mary Sue. It's especially noticeable because every character seems to think she's awesome and super special, despite not doing anything particularly noteworthy compared to the other main characters. Moments like when she bests both Peeta and Haymitch at poker, despite being a novice, and impresses Finnick with her super awesome swimming abilities, it's a bit...in the words of Johanna, hard to swallow. Her story and character would have been much stronger had we seen her work through her flaws in the story. As it is, she's rather flat. She doesn't get any character development beyond working through her grief and loving Peeta, which isn't character development at all, really.

I also think Katniss willingly having a child is quite OOC, though I get that it was necessary for the premise. I can see her having oopsie babies and even being worn down into marry Gale, but I can't see her asking for children when the Games are on and when she can barely feed her family. Katniss is a slave to her emotions, but she's also practical and ruled by fear, above all. That's why it took 15 years in canon for her to agree to have children. I find it hard to believe that being a mother and married to Gale somehow changed all that.
alwaysNaruHina chapter 26 . 2/17
good work, thanks for writing this atory
Superstar309 chapter 26 . 1/29
I really enjoyed this story!
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
Thank you for such a wonderful fic ) you did such a wonderful job on the entire thing, and the character development was wonderful. Sad to see it go but you tied it together nicely .
Guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
Love this story
PrettyLu chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
I know I'm late commenting on this fic but just wanted to tell you it's great ! I have not stopped reading and although the end was open end up with the hope that they if they will be together and forming his new family, made me laugh, happy and shed an occasional tear out there, but it's still a wonderful story. :)
Edwardlover752 chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Not going to lie, Cashmere's intense love for her child made me cry. Mother's love knows no bounds. Thanks for sharing this amazing story!
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »