Reviews for The miner's wife
Love this story
PrettyLu chapter 26 . 8/17
I know I'm late commenting on this fic but just wanted to tell you it's great ! I have not stopped reading and although the end was open end up with the hope that they if they will be together and forming his new family, made me laugh, happy and shed an occasional tear out there, but it's still a wonderful story. :)
Edwardlover752 chapter 17 . 7/15
Not going to lie, Cashmere's intense love for her child made me cry. Mother's love knows no bounds. Thanks for sharing this amazing story!
Lizardphobia chapter 26 . 4/24
I love slow burn type stories, and am so glad you took the time to properly flesh out your characters. You did a remarkable job, it was such a pleasure to read this story. :)
Lizardphobia chapter 18 . 4/23
I must admit I really disliked Katniss in this chapter. She came across as selfish to me, and perhaps because we've already been treated to chapters and chapters of Peeta's selfless love for her, I just wished she could have cut him a break. Poor Peeta. :(
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 6 . 4/7
I love this story, I read it on AO3 because I like the dirty parts. I was devastated when it was over!
marizpe chapter 26 . 2/4
I like the story very much!
I must say that I was affraid of reading this story, ehen I read the summary, and see that Peetawas the only victor and was a Capitol prostitute and Katniss was Gales widow, I dont know, I dont wanted to see Peeta suffering.
But with more than 1000 reviews I have to give it a chance. And it was a great story, I finished reading it in 3 days.
You made a wonderful job keeping their personalities, I was surprise to know more about Cashmere and Gloss, and you were right, if the capitol sold the sibblings they probably made them slept together.
I would love that the epiloge was longer enough yo see the ebd of the Capitol and all the victors free (and not dead). But it was a good final.
Thanks for sharing the story!
PrettyLu chapter 26 . 1/20
Oh my God! This fanfic is great! I know my review is late but could not stop commenting on how great it is! I read fanfic where Peeta is the victor and subject to the demands of the Capitol, but never Katniss and Gale married whit kids! Congratulations to this amazing work. I love it ;)
Great story I wish there was more
tracey2.0 chapter 26 . 1/15
Real sorry I kept passing this story up but I'm so glad I finally took the time to read. Only one problem I was there was more. Maybe a epilogue
dandelionsandroses chapter 26 . 1/8
A really enjoyable fic, I do have to say. Thank you for sharing your version of Victor!Peeta with us!
Megan chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
That awkward moment when I am reading two stories at once and I commented on the wrong one.
Megan chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
I JUST REALIZED that I didn't mention that I looked at the mash up of the faces. Hugh and Robert combined make a pretty damn attractive Haymitch. xD
em38 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Just happened upon this fic and read it in one go. I just wanted to let you know that this was beautifully written. I love how you maintained the characters, and Peeta and Katniss' special private moments, but integrated them and made them special to your story too. I was also very impressed with the way you paralleled the plot to the book plot but in this alternate universe of yours.
Loved the realness of Katniss and Peeta's relationshipfollowing its development was a treat. Thank you for your story. Cheers!
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Oh my. Poor peeta and katniss!
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »